1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

May's Drawing Board Open - Movies you'll Never See Made (And their movie posters)!!

Discussion in 'The Drawing Board' started by Outlander00, May 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee What?

Well, I think this is a fitting way to end the... collection of entries Ive done for this month's contest.

I wanted to draw more really badly, so I made myself a movie poster.

I actually took a photo with my camera to get the foreshortening better... and Im happy with how it looks...

of course it's 3 AM and anything Im doing looks good to me lol.

Here's the pose...

[​IMG]

And my last (I'm pretty sure last... lol) entry for this month.

[​IMG]

time to get some sleep lol..... Zzzzzz

2. The Detective

The Detective Active Member

Yep she squeezed in one more. ;) IMPORTANT! Outlander, DON'T get antsy and decide to close the contest early. I HAVE A PIC! It is completely pencilled and inked and half coloured. IT WILL BE UP BEFORE TOMORROW! DON'T CLOSE THIS CONTEST EARLY PLEEEEEEASE!

3. Dee

Dee What?

I wont let him close the contest early! lol

4. Outlander00

Outlander00 Another Stand Alone Complex

If I go to go out, I might have someone close it for me (in which case you would have more sympathetic ears :p) and probably be a little later.

Dont worry about it closing early, Dark... Just hurry up! :p

Deila97 - Good thing the page I have set up for you in the voting has multiple spots open :p

You did a hell of a job with this one! Creatively, out of all of yours, the Glitter poster and this are my favorites.

*pats her head* Get some sleep :)

5. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Wow, it must be so great to share a likeness with your favourite character - makes it so much easier to work on poses! :D (Saying that, my favourite characters being either Skeletor or Optimus Prime, it's probably better I don't...)

It's been great to see you get so involved in this contest. Each piece has been quality. Seriously, you should be very proud of yourself! Fantastic. Lovely pose too!

6. Dee

Dee What?

Well, now that I have a camera, some pictures will be easier just to pose for or have other people pose for.
    I saw them do this in one drawing book, and it helped out quite a bit with the gun lol.

...it's sad that I own a Noisy Cricket... lol

For Skeletor.... all you need to do is take the pose and then just keep the pose itself in mind for the drawing.

With Optimus Prime... hmmm.... get creative with cardboard boxes...and have one of your friends dress up in them LOL.

7. TimTwoFace

TimTwoFace Mod, and Minotaur Bait

Hey Delia, nice new pic! :) Good pose in the photo, too. Which are we voting on again?

Geez, now I have just six of yours to choose through. This is gonna be tough... :p

-Tim

8. Stu

Stu Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
    Staff Member Administrator

Make it easier on yourself, just vote mine :p

Go Red Bird! :)

9. The Detective

And here it is! This would have been up hours ago but the board had one of it's freezes. Oh well better barely in time than not in time!

And here it is-

HARLEY AND JOKER DO VEGAS!

[​IMG]

Commentary-I'm not sure where I got this idea, just kind of came to me. Ad for the credits-Hmm I think last minute studios is pretty self explanatory, this is after all the last minute and home productions means well, I did it at home. And I used my real name where it says "a Caleb Bedillion film." All the other names I got off the BTAS episode HARLEQUENADE. And I used the voice actors for harley and Joker for their actors. I won't bore you with any other details. ;)

10. Alaskanbullworm

Alaskanbullworm Looks like I'm back!

I have a Homestar Runner poster up a few pages ago, but it just wouldn't be me without a Clone High reference. :D

[​IMG]

11. Dee

Dee What?

LMAO!! FEMBOTLERTRON!!

Hehe... ahhh I love Harley Quinn. It's cool to see you with the voice names down there. Arleen Sorkin rules! I ended up naming one of the characters I made after her (civillian name atleast lol).

Very cool... and I'm going to need to contemplate how I cast some votes this time around.

im still crying over FemBotlertron...... darn halarious!!!

12. Dee

Dee What?

LOL.... geez, I made 6? Man, I hope you all choose a boring contest for next month lol.

13. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hehe. Outlander has more work now!

DK: Yay! Good old Joker and Harl get an outing! Last Minute Studios - good one! Love the hanging Las Vegas sign. Vibrant and colourful. Nice 3d writing too!

Patrick: I've yet to see Clone High *ducks* so you are pretty much, my sole reference - they should pay you for your work! Nice manipulation of the characters to fit the title and great colours.

Love the orange! That goes for both of you!

14. TimTwoFace

TimTwoFace Mod, and Minotaur Bait

DarkKnight: It may be a very minor point, but I just like how the Joker is standing. The positioning of his legs, though hidden behind the text of the title, just stands out for me. Very nice. :) I think those two would love Vegas, myself.

Patrick Star: Very cute Austin Powers parody! I like! :)

-Tim

15. Bic

Bic Acid-filled Twinkies!!!

Okay, I bring you the most anticpated movie ever!!!

[​IMG]

:D :D :D

16. wriggle

wriggle Wriggly Worms!

...Bing Bong The Dino Is Dead?

I dont quite know how you manage to do those textures... But its amazing you know. Seriously funny and kinda twisted poster there, and I dont quite know how to praise you... Hm

Question, is this your only entry aside from the teaser? Is this the poster that the teaser if for...? Or are you doing a seperate one based on the Waybe/Betsy/Demona/Skuld one? Just curious you know.

But yeah :D A fabulously funny and original poster... I'm quite... disturbed by whoserface in the cocoon there.. I know she was annoying as hell, but does she really deserve death by alien consumption?

...Ask a stupid question

17. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Aw, that's going to be a popular one, both a idea and execution. I of course will not be voting for it as I seem to be the only person left out of the credits! :p

18. Outlander00

Outlander00 Another Stand Alone Complex

Yeah, I can just hear the e-mail server screaming with that entry :p

Which reminds me... ETA of deadline is 10 hours, 52 minutes, people! :p The voting thread will go up tonight, just so you guys know (I took the liberty of getting all the images early and setting it up ahead of time :p).

19. Stu

Stu Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
    Staff Member Administrator

Outlander - Smarter than your average bear - by a fraction. :p

20. The Detective

Thanks for the kind words. I still wish I could have done a better background than just orange, but I couldn't think of anything else.

Bic-I just noticed you used all TZ members for the credits on yours. I even got mentioned. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.