1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Max Steel=Shenmue? (this post will only make sense to those of you who've played it.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by I.R Joey, Jun 15, 2001.

1. I.R Joey

I.R Joey Yep my face got stuck this way

okay maybe I'm just a sucker for reading things between the lines, but I noticed some stuff in an episode I was watching today. They had this fight where Max and the blonde chic were taking on like 7 people. Maybe it was just the kung fu feel of the whole ep, but it seemed very reminicent of the fighting system in that game. And the villan who was auctioning off the disk (just realized it looked like one of the mirrors), and tsomehow he just seemed to look like Lan-di. But the kicker was this one partwhere the blonde girl enters a black limo (similar to Lan-di's get away vehicle), they play a bit of music that sounds "identical" to Chai's theme. Very nasty sounding music, sounds like glass breaking and nails on a chalk board (in a good way.)

Anyhow, I bet I'm the only one who noticed this.

2. I.R Joey

I know I'm not crazy people.

3. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Whyyyyy'sis heead so biiiiiig?

No, you're just the only one who still watches Max Steel. :)

I dunno, it's entirely possible... Max Steel isn't exactly the most original of series, after all.

4. I.R Joey

No, you're just the only one who still watches Max Steel.

That could be it as well.

5. The Dork Knight

The Dork Knight The saddles do what now?

For my graduation present I'm getting a Dreamcast with Shenmue. I can't wait for Shenmue 2. Wonder if Sega will be putting Shenmue on the other video game systems. It would be great on Gamecube or Xbox. I just can't imagine it on PS2 though.

6. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Whyyyyy'sis heead so biiiiiig?

Well, considering that Shenmue was conceived as a 16-chapter experience, and Shenmue 2 only goes through Chapter 4, I'd say it's pretty darn likely.