1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

"Max Steel" News & Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by TheVileOne, Mar 27, 2013.

1. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Peace Loving Shinobi
    Reporter

Yeah if it's on wiki, I find it very hard to believe. There's no proof to really back any of that up.

2. BeanoMaster

BeanoMaster Active Member

Do we know when season 3 will come on Netflix? The first few episodes have aired in Latin America.

3. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Whoa, they made a third season?! That's great!

4. BeanoMaster

BeanoMaster Active Member

Yep and there is a live-action movie out in August.

5. Lord Hater

Lord Hater Retired

This thread should be moved to the General Animation forum because the series is now on Netflix.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dread Lord

Dread Lord Banned

Don't know if anyone cares but here's some info I've been able to dig up:

-There is no season three of Max Steel. There are three 44 minute mini-movies that take place after season two. They aired in Lartin America during 2015 and were called The Wrath of Makino, The Dawn of Morphos and Maximum Morphos.

-Two new movies will air in Latin America this year. Team Turbo Tek and Team Turbo Fusion Tek. The teaser for the former can be seen on Youtube:

- A dvd of the first three episodes of season one was released in August in America with no plans to release anymore for the foreseeable future. Australia has six dvd releases containing season one and half of season two.

-All of season one is available to buy from Amazon Prime and iTunes.

-The show was set to expire January 1st on Netflix but was renewed. You can still watch all of season one and two.

- The live-action movie was apparently shelved but Movie Insider lists it as having a August 26 2016 release.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Well, I hope they the new animated movies and specials air in the States, or appear on Netflix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Takao

Takao Fight the darkness all around

KidsClick is airing season 2 in the US right now and they'll seemingly get around to the TV movies, which got me digging. Apparently Nerd Corps left the franchise after the first set of movies (Wrath of Makino/Dawn of Morphos/Maximum Morphos) with Arc Productions being brought in for the next two, Team Turbo and Fusion-Tek. However, allegedly as a result of Arc's bankruptcy last year, Mattel were forced to move animation to Film Roman's Mexican studio. The results are, well, see for yourself:

Yeah... they handled Max Steel: Turbo-Charged and are likely behind the upcoming Turbo Warriors.

The TV movies have also aired in some markets are two/three part episodes.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I'll have to see if I can get KidsClick, because I saw season 2 on Netflix and was hoping to be able to watch the TV movies in English :).

10. Rick Jones

Rick Jones Hero Fan
    Staff Member Moderator

I had no idea there was more after season 2. It's good to see Max Steel and Miraculous Ladybug back on US TV, though it's a shame that ThisTV is SD (at least it is for me). I thought I had read that Kidsclick would be a Saturday morning block but it seems to air daily.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Peace Loving Shinobi
    Reporter

Should this really be in the Disney section considering Disney has nothing to do with Max Steel at all anymore?

Yeah there's quite a bit actually. They could probably create two seasons with all the material they have.

• Like Like x 1