1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Marvel's Spider-Man "Ultimate Spider-Man" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by RoyalRubble, Sep 23, 2017.

?

"Marvel's Spider-Man" - Rate and discuss this episode!

1. *****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. ***1/2

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. ***

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

On the whole "waiting until season 2" thing...we know from interviews that they were already renewed for season 2 before the show had even premiered, which is pretty consistent with most Disney XD shows these days.

So if they had wanted to build up Spidey and the supporting cast more before throwing in a bunch of other Spider sidekicks for Spider-Man when he's barely experienced himself, it was fairly doable.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if they are also planning to introduce even more Spider-Heroes in season 2...

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Fone Bone

Fone Bone Matt Zimmer

Marvel's Spider-Man "Ultimate Spider-Man"

Wow, Miles Morales is annoying. What bugs me is that this is the first episode where that is true. I think this is the wrong episode to get me to hate him.

My favorite scene was the backroom discussion between Norman Osborn and Eugene Tooms. If the series was ALL that, I'd like it more.

So-so. **1/2.

• Like Like x 1