1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"Marvel's Most Wanted (TV Series)" General News & Discussion, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Marvel Live-Action Movies and Television' started by Yojimbo, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

He's got the mustache for it ;).

Though I was expecting if Fortune ever turned up it would be in Agent Carter, not that an appearance here precludes him from doing so given who we're talking about...but his presence on this show makes this show seem even more like Hawkeye and Mockingbird then it already did :sweat:.

2. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

A mercenary, probably an associate of Hunter's. It would neat to explore the merc world of the MCU.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RoryWilliams

RoryWilliams Well-Known Member

The first logline.

• Informative Informative x 1
    #23 RoryWilliams, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2016
  4. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

Whoa. And they're fugitives... this got more interesting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Huh, definitely was not expecting the "Marvel's Most Wanted" to end up being our leads :eek:.

Kinda A-Team-ish, but certainly an interesting premise for the show, and I wonder how it will work with Agents of SHIELD? Will they be after Hunter and Bobbi as well o_O?

Be awesome if the two being on the run and trying to hide their identities makes Bobbi finally use Mockingbird as a codename :D.

6. McMax

McMax Member

"Today still wanted by SHIELD they survive as soldiers of Fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help and if you can find them maybe you can hire Bobbie and Nick!"

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

3/7: The third episode in to second half of AOS season 3, "Parting Ways" seems to be setting up the Most Wanted spin off as Bell alluded to last year in an interview. So it seems like:

3/23: Jeff Bell sheds some light on Most Wanted. Palicki and Blood, too.

Some quotes
    More casting news, Oded Fehr and Fernanda Andrade joined the cast. I don't know of the latter but FEHR!! :)

3/25: More news on Fehr and Andrade. Fehr is playing a "a well-known character from the Marvel comics who will prove a force to be reckoned with" and Andrade is Christian Santos - Fortune's tough as nails niece who works side by side with him.

4/22: Fernanda Andrade was mum at the Civil War event but did say Christian Santos has history with Hunter and promises an unpredictable show with no true alliances.

8. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

9. Magmaster12

Magmaster12 Well-Known Member

That's really annoying especially after seeing easily DC's shows have been picked up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

Ugh, man!

AOS producers always said the door is open and they've already been renewed for season 4. I think they're bound to cross paths, but man there's still stuff to revisit from season 1.

I suppose the good thing is at least we still have AOS, the Netflix series, and soon to be Cloak and Dagger on Freeform. Plus, there's already at least 4 shows in early development mode - Damage Control, the mystery one John Ridley is working on, a 2nd comedy, and Captain Britain.

• Agree Agree x 1
    #30 Yojimbo, May 12, 2016
    Last edited: May 13, 2016
  11. mumbo

mumbo Look skyward

Marvel's Most Wanted was always a bad idea, IMO. Just move Hunter and Bobbi back onto AOS, they would never be able to support their own show and AOS needs them.

With this gone and Agent Carter cancelled, I wonder what ABC will run in AOS's timeslot during the winter next season. Damage Control maybe? Although I wonder if Powerless getting picked up has reduced Damage Control's chances.

• Like Like x 1
  12. reflection01

reflection01 Well-Known Member

I like the idea of Marvel's Most Wanted operating as a show within AOS during the Fall season leading to an inevitable conflict in the finale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Well-Known Member

In this regard, Marvel is no different than DC/WB. They don't know how to properly plan things like this. They could still move forward, just tweak the concept and pitch to Netflix.....!

OBTW, Adrianne Palicki must have been born under a bad sign. She also made a Wonder Woman pilot about 5 years ago that wasn't picked up, and that was produced by David E. Kelley....!

• Like Like x 1
  14. McMax

McMax Member

I never got why ABC wanted a spin-off given AoS's limping ratings, it seamed to me that it wasn't a good ideal to disperse their efforts. Just bring Bobbie and Nick back to AoS.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

ABC Entertainment president Channing Dungey commented on why ABC passed

16. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

You'd think with the premise, star power (especially Adrianne Palicki), and Marvel brand behind it the show would've been a shoe in, but I guess not :shrug:.

It would be nice to know what the pilot was like :).

17. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

Mmm, there's enough angst with filming a pilot as is but Palicki must be have bad luck with them if you believe in that sort of thing. :p

• Agree Agree x 1