1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H "The Big Green Mile" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by Stu, Feb 15, 2015.

?

Rate this episode

1. *****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ****1/2

33.3%
  3. ****

33.3%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

33.3%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 0

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Stu

Stu Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
    Staff Member Administrator

Check out Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.!

[​IMG]

Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
    "The Big Green Mile"

Episode Premiere Date - February 15th, 2015
    After the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. prevented the Tri-Carrier from crashing into the Cheyenne Mountain nuclear bunker and are apprehended by the Hulkbusters, they are locked up by Abomination in the supervillain prison where many of their enemies now reside.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

2. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

I actually kinda liked the episode until near the end, when it got a bit too cheesy for my tastes.I dunno, Titania suddenly acting super nice was weird. Abomination having the Wrecking Crew beat up a defenseless Hulk to have him rage out was surprisingly brutal, though.

3. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Peace Loving Shinobi
    Reporter

Really enjoyed the episode this week. Plus Absorbing Man and Titania becoming frenemies with the Agents of SMASH. She-Hulk's legal background was referenced and actually played into the episode.

4. Srebak

Srebak Member

The ending is the only part that bothered me. Absorbing man's attitude just sort of undercut things for me. Titania's attitude i kind of liked though

5. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Peace Loving Shinobi
    Reporter

I liked Absorbing Man's attitude. It was kind of sad. Hard for people to change.

6. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Pretty decent episode I guess. It was pretty cool seeing Titania again, but the way they rushed her decision to help the Hulks was disappointing. Other than that, not much else to say. There were some decent action scenes but the story wasn't anything special.

7. Christopher Glennon

Christopher Glennon Punch Drunk Flounder
    Staff Member Reporter

Abomination is...a busy man...apparently. I liked most of the episode, particularly some of the darker aspects of it. I guess Titania had to bond with She-Hulk since they're the only women, but I'm glad her background as a lawyer came into play.