1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"Marvel's Hulk and The Agents of S.M.A.S.H" News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Lonewolf36

Lonewolf36 Active Member

None of them are from the comics they seem to be all new characters.

2. Roxas_Sora

Roxas_Sora Well-Known Member

Guys, I believe you are thinking the situation the wrong way. Thinking about whose kid is who just by the colours is too simple. How those kids are going to be Red Hulk's? I mean, he already has a daugther who is Hulk's age. How would have Red Hulk's kids have the same age of Hulk's kids? No, I believe it will be more interesting this way:
    + The red kids are actually Hulk's kids, with Betty Ross as the Red She-Hulk. (Potential future events?) I mean, haven't you noticed the red girl looks like Red She-Hulk after all.
    + Junior, the green one, could be She-Hulk's kid.
    + And obviously, RJ3 must be the son of A-Bomb.

If I'm right with this, I have to admit that it bothers me quite much that Hulk's kids has their mother's (and by extention, their grampa's) color. Then again, we they reveal Skaar is Hulk's son, he received Hulk's old color (grey) before going green.

Yeaph, definitely new. And I have to say, I think I like them.

3. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Huh. I thought they'd try and fit Lyra in there, but all the kids are totally new. Unless Rick himself is also a Jr., his descendant being Jones III implies that he's A-Bomb's grandson which means the red twins are probably Ross's grandchildren...and considering Betty is an only child, the twins would have to be Betty's, which would imply that she eventually becomes Red She-Hulk and maybe had triplets with Bruce (the red twins and Junior).

Though I doubt the creators really gave it much thought beyond giving each Agent a descendant in the future Agents of SMASH for Hulk to team-up with :sweat:.

4. TheLemsterPju

TheLemsterPju Well-Known Member

My theories/hopes for the Season 2 finale "Planet Monster".

* Vista Verde gets wiped out. (I dunno know about the people living there; they're a factor in Hulk's tough decision for later.)
    * Hulk's team gets killed in the mutiny, after saving millions of lives.
    * Hulk goes full World Breaker and beats Ronan within an inch of his life, while leaving wreck to New York. (Which is what lead him to be sent into space to set up "Planet Hulk".)
    * Ronan dies, but not by Hulk's hands.
    * Galactus shows up and destroys the entire Kree fleet and the Supreme Intellence; wiping out the entire race. (Leaving the planet inhabitable for him to consume.)
    * Galactus sees the Hulk's power and offers to make him his herald. Hulk makes a tough decision to leave behind Earth, since he has nothing left to lose. Ultimately he decides to stay on Earth, and convinces Galactus to revive his team.
    * While reviving Skaar, Galactus telepathically discovers he is Hulk's biological son from Sakaar in the future. The team all hug, Hulk says he's proud of Skaar being his son.
    * Galactus promises to never devour Earth or any inhabited planet.
    * New York cheer for the Hulk's victory, though J Jonah Jameson tries to sabotage it by claiming they wrecked the entire eastern sea border. The civilians completely shun JJJ, possibly even leading to the end of his propaganda show and continue praising the Hulks.
    * Skaar starts to fade from existence (since Hulk was never sent to Sakaar) much to the shock of everyone and speaks his last words to Hulk: "I love you dad." And fades away.
    * A memorial is held for Skaar.
    * While the Hulk is finally happy that humanity has finally accepted the Hulks, he still decides to leave Earth to search for new worlds to save. Maybe even taking a trip to Sakaar. Betty Ross, who is present in the scene, hugs him in tears. Hulk promises to return one day, but he doesn't know when.
    * Hulk leaves Earth, and what remains of the team wave goodbye. (A-Bomb: "We'll be waiting for you, Bruce.")
    * The End.

5. Capt.Traphouse

Capt.Traphouse Sexiest Thing Since Sex

No Avengers Assemble reference, theories and hopes are bad. Lol jk, good stuff.

6. TheLemsterPju

Crap. I forgot that the Avengers were going to be in the two-parter. >_<

I guess they're the ones that try to calm down the Hulk when he becomes World Breaker.

7. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

The Spirit of Vengeance returns to Marvel Animation :cool:.

[VIDEO=youtube;WQGdqh6v5QY]WQGdqh6v5QY[/VIDEO]

8. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Ghost Rider looks pretty cool. Hopefully the episode won't be too bad. Still, pretty great to see Ghost Rider animated again. Interesting how his last appearance in a cartoon was also in a Hulk show, almost 20 years ago.

9. Roxas_Sora

I don't understand why Hulk considers that Ghost Rider is a bad guy. Sure, his powers comes from Hell and all, but he still tries to do the best he can with the curse. Besides, punishing them with the Penance Stare is a very appropiated way to really punish the culprits.

10. bigdaddy313

bigdaddy313 Well-Known Member

There is a very big chance that they don't know the Ghost Rider

11. Rynnec

Rynnec Active Member

Really disappointed Ghost Rider isn't riding a motorcycle.

12. Roxas_Sora

I have to say, people, this episode was really scary. When Ghost Rider is in the middle, you can't find funny anywhere, just terror. Entering in hell, that was really horrible.

But I have to say, maybe the Ghost Rider took Abomination's power from him; but you can be sure that we haven't seen the last of him. I'm pretty sure the Leader will find a way to restore his powers in his next escape or something.

And by the way Rynnec, what do you mean Ghost Rider wasn't riding a motorcycle? We was riding one when he first appeared, then ride a car, then a train, and then a motorcycle again. This dud really gives me the chills.

13. RoryWilliams

RoryWilliams Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;P36xml_fcy8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36xml_fcy8[/video]

14. Roxas_Sora

Well, I hope we will finally be explained about how Hulk can be in two teams/shows at the same time. Also, why there's such differences between Avengers' Hulk and SMASH's Hulk.

15. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I don't know what's more shocking, Iron Man actually acting like a proper leader or that Hulk's somehow never mentioned he was still on The Avengers :eek:.

Heck, with the smart, reasonable, and heroic Hulk we have in SMASH, I have to wonder how much the team dynamic with The Avengers is different compared to how he is in Assemble. Maybe the Assemble personality is really just an act he pulls when with his Avenger pals :sweat:?

I wonder if Iron Man, Thor, and Cap will be the extent of The Avengers in the episode or if Hawkeye, Widow, and Falcon will show up later?

16. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Peace Loving Shinobi
    Reporter

Some people act and speak differently around different groups of people. It's a fact of life.

17. TheLemsterPju

Seeing as tomorrow is Father's Day, it would be a stroke of brilliance if we finally found out Skaar is Hulk's son in tomorrow's episode. I guess they're not making a Season 3, so now is as good time as any.

18. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Peace Loving Shinobi
    Reporter

Well they did never reveal who Skaar's actual biological parents are.

19. Magmaster12

Magmaster12 Well-Known Member

Hulk is such a complete Gary-Stu in this show I find that incredibly hard to believe.

20. Capt.Traphouse

Capt.Traphouse Sexiest Thing Since Sex

Is this show canceled?