1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Marvel's Hulk and The Agents of S.M.A.S.H. "Homecoming" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by Stu, Jan 18, 2015.

?

Rate this episode

1. *****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

33.3%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

33.3%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

33.3%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 0

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Stu

Stu Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
    Staff Member Administrator

They're back...

[​IMG]
    Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
    "Homecoming"

Episode Premiere Date - January 18th, 2014
    The team returns to Earth even though they were blamed for the destruction of Vista Verde following the incident by Leader's Agents of C.R.A.S.H. They find Vista Verde under the rule of Abomination.
    Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

2. trance2009

trance2009 Fun to play with not to eat

And now they're back on the run again.

3. TheLemsterPju

TheLemsterPju Well-Known Member

I'm liking the constant change in status quo. Hulk definitely has the best story out of the three.

4. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

Better than the last few epsiodes, but not by much.

Did they nerf Abomination? He was barely holding his own against Red Hulk here. Also annoyed at how easily Leader found the weapon stash.

5. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Pretty good episode. It was nice seeing the Hulks finally get back to Earth. Abomination wasn't as powerful or threatening as he was in his previous appearances but it worked. Neat to see Mayor Stan again, and I thought adding the old underground Hulk hideout from the comics was a nice touch. The Green Hammer weapon was pretty cool, kind of reminded me of the cannon the Justice League had in their Watchtower in the animated series. The ending was pretty predictable, though - both Leader getting away with all the weapons, and the Hulks still being fugitives. All in all a decent episode but hopefully the next ones will be better.

6. TheLemsterPju

TheLemsterPju Well-Known Member

It was a decent episode.
    * The Hulks are back home....A shame. There's so many stories you could tell about traveling through the Marvel universe. It could take nearly a whole season! Also, didn't Ronan put a universal bounty on their head? What a wasted plot point....
    * It's a good thing those pounds of meat where there, otherwise Devil Dinosaur would have starved to death.
    * Abomination as General? Doesn't seem right to me. I guess we could assume he did something to make up for the destruction he's done offscreen.
    * Hulk didn't seem to care about the possibility of Abomination dying in the explosion; kind of contradicting his "everything deserves to live" statement from earlier.
    * I really like that this version of the Leader is always one step ahead. It really showcases his intelligence.
    * I really want to see Stardust and Airwalker next time Galactus shows up. Firelord's offscreen death would be hand waved like Terrax's, I imagine.
    * Oh and Celestials. I want to see the Hulks fight Celestials, man.