1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. "Guardians of the Galaxy" Talkback (Spoiler)

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Nov 2, 2014.

?

Rate and comment on "Marvel's Hulk and The Agents of S.M.A.S.H"

1. *****

20.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

20.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

20.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

40.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

The second season of Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. continues on Disney XD!

[​IMG]
    Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
    "Guardians of the Galaxy"

Episode Premiere Date - November 2nd, 2014
    The Agents of S.M.A.S.H. team up with their old friends the Guardians of the Galaxy to stop the Skrulls from using the Hulks' gamma powers to create super-powered Skrulks!
    Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

2. dr_marvel2040

dr_marvel2040 Member

It was a very good episode......way better than avengers assemble one...
    This show have improved alot in this season........

3. Choppasmith

Choppasmith Member

I just caught up with the last few episodes including this one and I have to say the show has gotten much more consistent and enjoyable. While last season seemed to be all over the place in tone and quality, it seems they've finally found their groove.

It really reminds me of Fantastic Four World's Greatest Heroes with maybe a dash of Teen Titans.

4. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Didn't really care for this episode, but it was decent I guess. It was nice seeing the Guardians of the Galaxy again but having to mention the events from the Christmas episode that hasn't even aired yet was kind of silly. Not a lot to talk about this episode but there were some neat moments, unfortunately the forced humor kind of ruined the pace of the story for me.

5. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

As RoyalRubble said, the humor kinda wrecks the episode. I swear, if the humor was better, this episode would be ten times better for me. There isn't any need for so much toilet humor.

6. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Peace Loving Shinobi
    Reporter

Another fun team-up episode with the current Marvel Animated Universe iteration of the Guardians of the Galaxy. Drax is a man of few words, but in just a few words he managed to basically shut down Red Hulk. Liked his other reaction when he spit at the notion of him being a general.

Honestly, I probably prefer the other two voices for Rocket Raccoon in the show to Seth Green just because Green's Rocket voice sounded so much like A-Bomb just with more of a New Yorker type accent to it.

7. Roxas_Sora

Roxas_Sora Well-Known Member

I know this comment comes a week late, but better late than never, I guess. There are a few things I want to comment about "Guardians of the Galaxy":
    + Nobody noticed that the Skrull Avengers were lacking a Skrull Falcon? Either this was an error from the Skrulls, or this means Falcon will leave the team in the future, just like Hulk. I mean, if "Avengers Assemble" and "Hulk and the Agents of SMASH" happen in the same reality, to same continuity, it should happen. Don't you think?
    + I didn't like how the Leader was smiling after A-Bomb mentioned the thing about having the coordinates to return Earth. Something tells me he already has an ugly surprise for them on Earth. I knowing the Leader, it won't be pretty.

Well, opinions?

8. Christopher Glennon

Christopher Glennon Punch Drunk Flounder
    Staff Member Reporter

Not a bad episode, I like how they hit the Ross backstory with Red Hulk. I still feel a bit of a disconnect, though, I want to see more of who this general was underneath the Red Hulk exterior. But then, I'll appreciate the effort this episode put in. I like seeing Super Skrull, even if he went a little light on Sue's power (did he even use invisibility at all?).

I thought that was weird too, especially since A-Bomb specifically said it was all the Avengers. We shouldn't read too much into it, although I would love to see something bridge the gap between the Hulk of Ultimate Spider-Man, then to Avengers Assemble, and finally this show.