1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H "Future Shock" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Nov 9, 2014.

?

Rate and comment on "Marvel's Hulk and The Agents of S.M.A.S.H"

1. *****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

20.0%
  5. ***

20.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

20.0%
  10. 1/2

40.0%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Check out an all-new episode of Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H on DisneyXD!

[​IMG]
    Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
    "Future Shock"

Episode Premiere Date - November 9th, 2014
    The Hulks finally return to Earth only to discover that they're centuries too late as the High Evolutionary devolved all humans into primitive beasts. He devolves the Hulks too, but Skaar is unaffected and steps up to save the team and all of mankind.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

2. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

By far the worst episode of season 2 so far.

Literally the only thing I liked was smart, evolved Hulk.

3. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Peace Loving Shinobi
    Reporter

I liked a getting a story with High Evolutionary as the villain. Also I enjoyed Skaar taking the focus and figuring out how to save the team for once, granted he caused the problem as well.

It made no sense that Leader is allowed to walk freely around the ship in his weird little pope mobile bubble. That was strange and I don't know what was going on there.

4. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I thought this episode was pretty terrible. I appreciate the fact they tried to put Skaar in the spotlight but considering how he's been portrayed on the show so far, it shouldn't be too surprising how this episode turned out. It was neat they used the High Evolutionary I guess but he was pretty boring here. The evolved and intelligent (and winged) Hulk was a pretty interesting concept, and probably the best thing about this episode but that's about it. And the gross-out humor continues, and it's still not funny. The scenes with the Leader cleaning their toilet and the constant allusions to it were pretty lame.

5. Christopher Glennon

Christopher Glennon Punch Drunk Flounder
    Staff Member Reporter

The more you think about the High Evolutionary and his evolving and devolving process, the less it makes sense, so you just have to kind of enjoy it. I do like the tease that without the Hulks on Earth, a meteor destroys civilization. Other than that, a gross episode for the gross Skarr, but I did like seeing him have to use his brain and make up for the Leader manipulations.