1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H "A Druff is Enough" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Nov 16, 2014.

?

Rate and Comment on this Episode!

1. *****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

25.0%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

50.0%
  9. *

25.0%
  10. 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Check out an all-new episode of Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H on DisneyXD!

[​IMG]
    Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
    "A Druff is Enough"

Episode Premiere Date - November 16th, 2014
    When A-Bomb brings an alien aboard the ship, he puts the team at risk when it starts taking over, jeopardizing the team's only shot at getting back to Earth.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

2. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

Not as bad as last week's, but...

It mostly just bored me, and I hate how the climax was basically turned into a joke ("Oh no! My Universal Weapon is being eaten by Tribbles!")

3. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Peace Loving Shinobi
    Reporter

I've enjoyed the Agents of SMASH being stuck in space because it's allowed for some fun, if a little obscure, appearances by creatures like the Druffs.

I thought Hulk's expression when they wormhole was shrinking and they almost didn't make it was amusing. Not used to seeing that type of expression on the Hulk. I hope the artist(s) had fun drawing that.

4. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I thought this episode was pretty boring. Nothing really grabbed my attention, not even the Ronan sub-plot or the fact they apparently made it back to Earth safely. The Druffs were pretty bland and only lead to some more scenes with forced humor. I appreciate they mentioned Devil Dinosaur, since I pretty much forgot all about him being their pet on this show. Also, it's pretty weird we got another mention of the Christmas episode which hasn't aired yet in the US.

5. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Peace Loving Shinobi
    Reporter

They haven't made it back to Earth yet, but they did make it into the wormhole which is supposed to be a shortcut back to Earth.