1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Marvel's Avengers Ultron Revolution "Civil War, Parts 1-4" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by RoyalRubble, Jan 28, 2017.

?

Rate & Discuss this Season Finale of Avengers Assemble!

1. *****

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Greg91

Greg91 Member
    Reporter

Yeah, but I'd be commenting on episodes like The Kids Are Alright and The Inhuman Condition. I'd prefer not to bump those threads. Plus it's nice to see the threads kind of archived when they originally aired in America.
    Yeah, I hope Marvel's Spider-Man brings back at least some of that popular crowd from DC's shows or older Marvel shows like The Spectacular Spider-Man and The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

It is interesting to see the lack of posts on the Star Wars Rebels talkback for the third season. I don't know where people went. Keeping with Disney XD shows, I hope Pokemon Sun and Moon has solid discussions when it starts airing. Sadly, I have no idea when it airs in Canada.

Anyway, back to the Civil War four parter, I hope the season ended well enough. Same with Ultimate Spider-Man's series finale.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Well, I like to think the Marvel Animation board's got a nice crowd in it's own right, though we're always open to more voices and opinions ;).

I always intend to post more in the Rebels talkback thread but just can never find the time. Same for a lot of the other cartoons I watch, like Steven Universe and Star vs. The Forces of Evil :sweat:.

• Like Like x 1