1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"Marvel's Avengers Assemble" News & Discussion Thread, Part 6 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by RoyalRubble, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brodie999

brodie999 Active Member

C'mon, The show revival will come to every show eventually, including Avengers: EMH and WATXM, You've seen Futurama come back and then get canceled, So the same will happen to YJ On Netflix if you do the things Weisman wants you to, And the cast of SSM are hoping the show will come back, So we can expect the same for the cast of EMH And WATXM. Those show was great, That's why they needs to come so we can explore more of the Yost universe And Maybe once Guardians of the Galaxy ends, We can have a GOTG show set in the Yost universe and maybe they'll revive their Hulk: Gamma Corps plans and set it in the same universe too, It would be a much better Marvel Animated Universe!!!!! The Yost Universe would make a Great Comeback too!!!!! And They can expand it to have more shows in it!!!!! It would be so Awesome!!!!!
    LBCC: Cast, Crew Remembers "Spectacular Spider-Man," Hopes for ...

• Like Like x 1
    #481 brodie999, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  2. TheLemsterPju

TheLemsterPju Well-Known Member

I think it would be funny if it turned out to be Jan, but this version is combination of the two Wasps and they refer to by nickname as "Hope".

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I'm still waiting for it to turn out Scott's real last name is Pym :p.

4. Dustellar

Dustellar Active Member

You know that that's not how the fight ended... I read completely all the fights between them, Hulk never physically beat Juggernaut, but well... one is the popular hero and the other is the "villain", it's obvious that Hulk will win somehow... anyway :p

I really want her to be Hope... I mean, come on! another insult to Hank Pym? isn't Jan husband and creator of her tech, isn't Ultron creator, isn't a founding Avenger, at least if she's Hope we could see him in a flashback, maybe...

5. TheLemsterPju

TheLemsterPju Well-Known Member

The "Pym" in Pym Particles had to come from somewhere.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

True, but that doesn't mean they'll address it, given how they handled Scott in season 2 :shrug:.

I was expecting that they would acknowledge the Ant-Man legacy this season, but the comments about Hank not appearing make that feel dubious...

7. brodie999

brodie999 Active Member

Gotta ask you a question, Will Falcon, Dr.Strange and Hawkeye get redesigned to look their Earth-199999 counterparts soon?

And If the Fantastic 4 DOES return home to Marvel, Would they appear in the cartoons more often?

#487 brodie999, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2016
  8. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I think Falcon is supposed to get his New Avengers costume eventually, and we might see Strange sporting the Cumberbatch look for a future cartoon appearance, but I think if they were going to change Hawkeye, they would have by now :sweat:.

Maybe. At the very least, a Fantastic Four cartoon would probably be more feasible and likely :).

9. brodie999

brodie999 Active Member

Yep, And When they appear in the MCU, They'll redesign them to look like their Earth-199999 counterparts. And would you like Thor to get the beard he has in the movies? Would General Ross and Betty be redesigned to look like their MCU counterparts too?

10. Dustellar

Dustellar Active Member

The problem with Falcon is that he's a teenager and he has nothing in common with the versions of comics or movies... I don't know why they decided to do that with the character, I even think he's friend and has more things in common with Tony than with Steve.

It's a shame... he appeared in 3 Avengers series but... none of them adapted him well xD

• Like Like x 1
  11. brodie999

brodie999 Active Member

Don't worry, Wacker will eventually decide to age him up into an adult to make him more "movie-style".

And If the X-Men come home to Marvel after the FF, Would you like to see them redesigned to look like their MCU counterparts and Would they appear in the cartoons too just like the FF?

#491 brodie999, Aug 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2016
  12. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I think we're still a long ways away from the X-Men joining the MCU :sweat:.

13. brodie999

brodie999 Active Member

You're right, It's gonna be a long time before the X-Men join the MCU. Marvel would restart all things on them and the FF if they did.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Capt.Traphouse

Capt.Traphouse Sexiest Thing Since Sex

Falcon should be replaced with Blue Marvel. #Getcoolblacksuperheroes

• Like Like x 1
  15. Rick Jones

Rick Jones Hero Fan
    Staff Member Moderator

It would be nice if they'd just feature T'Challa already.
    I miss that Hulk. Poor Juggy hasn't been done justice since Evolution.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. RoryWilliams

RoryWilliams Well-Known Member

They've had that opportunity for about two years now and haven't done it, so it's safe to say it's not happening.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Could you imagine if they made this version of Sam Captain America? Then we'd have a teenage Cap :p.

We could get stories about him juggling his college studies with battling Hydra and being the symbol of America and freedom while still having to turn in his homework on time :cool:.

We could see Sam faced with the dilemma of whether to miss a party in order to stop the devious Arnim Zola's and his diabolical genetic experiments. Or deal with the nefarious Machinesmith impersonating one of his professors :eek:.

If I ever get the chance, I'm going to ask Man of Action what the heck they were thinking when they made Falcon a teenager :confused:.

Especially when his last animated appearance had him being beaten by Squirrel Girl. Which I guess is about to be expected, 'cause it's Squirrel Girl, but still :sweat:.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Rick Jones

Rick Jones Hero Fan
    Staff Member Moderator

I remember when the D23 footage of USM made it online and MJ was talking about Sam. Falcon was the only Sam I could think of but the idea of him hanging out with Mary Jane seemed crazy because they'd never make him a teenager...

He's been a jobber since Wolverine And The X-Men and the trend hasn't stopped. Who knows if it ever will with the current state of things.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Bit Cloud

Bit Cloud Member

With the Steve missing next season, I wonder if they will have Bucky find his shield and temporary become Captain America, great way for him to get some much needed screentime and development.

And with Bruce/Hulk also missing, the team needs new muscle so having She-Hulk or Red She-Hulk(Betty really needs to stop being ignored) join the team could work.

• Like Like x 2
  20. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Since the next season will feature more female heroes, I think it could be possible She-Hulk will appear as well. Though in terms of muscle the team will have Captain Marvel, but I'd like to see both of them on the same show.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.