1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Marvel's All-New All Different book lineup

Discussion in 'Marvel Comics and Collectibles' started by Frontier, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

The (mostly) complete list of the All-New All Different lineup of books and creative teams and their taglines:

- Invincible Iron Man by Brian Michael Bendis and David Marquez: Upgrade.

- A-Force by G. Willow Wilson and Victor Ibanez: A-Force to be reckoned with...

- All-New All Different Avengers by Mark Waid, Adam Kubert, Mahmud Asrar, and Alex Ross: Earth's Most Dedicated heroes.

- Uncanny Avengers by Gerry Dugan and Ryan Stegman: Fighting for Humanity, Inhumanity, Mutants...and Deadpool.

- New Avengers by Al Ewing and Geraldo Sandoval: Avengers Idea Mechanics. We A.I.M. to help.

- Ultimates by Al Ewing and Kenneth Rocafort: Ultimate problems need Ultimate solutions.

- Doctor Strange by Jason Aaron and Chris Bachalo. Some surgery requires a scalpel - some, an axe.

- Captain Marvel by Tara Butters, Michele Fazekas, and Kris Anka: Captain Marvel rises.

- Sam Wilson, Captain America by Nick Spencer, and Daniel Acuna: Who do you stand with?

- The Totally Awesome Hulk by Greg Pack and Frank Cho: Who is the Hulk?

- The Mighty Thor by Jason Aaron and Russell Dauterman: The flesh may be weak but the thunder is strong.

- Scarlet Witch by James Robinson and Kevin Wada: Seeing Red.

- Ms. Marvel by G. Willow Wilson, Takeshi Miyazawa, and Adrian Alphona: CRUSHED IT.

- Illuminati by Josh Willamson, Shawn Crystal, Riley Rosmo: Forever Evil.

- Hawkeye by Jeff Lemire and Ramon Perez: Hawkeye vs. Hawkeye.

- An-Man by Nick Spencer, Ramon Rosanas, and Mark Brooks: Once a criminal...?

- Vision by Tom King, Gabriel H. Walta, and Marcos Martin: A bold new Vision for the Marvel Universe.

- Contest of Champions by Al Ewing and Paco Medina: When heroes gather...

- Amazing Spider-Man by Dan Slott, Giuseppe Camuncoli, and Alex Ross: Your friendly neighborhood just got bigger.

- Carnage by Gerry Conway, Mike Perkins, and Mike Del Mundo: Descent into madness.

- Spider-Woman by Dennis Hopeless and Javier Rodriguez: Parent by day. Hero by night.

- Spider-Man by Brian Michael Bendis and Sara Pichelli: Welcome to the Marvel Universe, Miles Morales. Hope you survive the experience!

- Spider-Gwen by Jason Latour and Robbi Rodriguez: The secret history of Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker!

- Silk by Robbie Thompson, Stacey Lee, and Helen Chen: The Sinister Silk.

- Spider-Man 2099 by Peter David, Will Sliney, and Francesco Mattina: Smack to the future.

- Web Warriors by MIke Costa, David Baldeon, and Julian Totino Tedesco: Defending the Spider-Vere.

- Daredevil by Charles Soule and Ron Garney: The devil's apprentice.

- Guardians of the Galaxy by Brian Michael Bendis and Valerio Schiti: The raccoon's in charge.

- Drax by CM Punkc with Cullen Bunn and Ed McGuinnes: Best in the galaxy.

- Howard the Duck by Chip Zdarsky and Joe Quinones: Howard, uh, gets a new hat...

- Nova by Sean Ryan, Corey Smith, and Humberto Ramos: The family business...

- Star-Lord by Sam Humphries and Dave Johnson: Feels like the first time. Feels like the very first time.

- Venom: Spaceknight by Robbie Thompson and Ariel Olivetti: Sometimes a hero needs a little space...

- Howling Commandos of S.H.I.E.L.D. by Frank Barbiere and Brent Schoonover: To fight the monsters of the world...We need the monsters of the night!

- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. by Marc Guggenheim and Mike Norton: Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

- Uncanny Inhumans by Charles Soule and Steve McNiven: The silence is broken.

- Karnak by Warren Ellis, Gerard Zaffino, and David Aja: The flaw in all things.

-Angela: Asgard's Assassin by Marguerite Bennet, Kim Jacinto with Stephanie Hans, and Julian Totino Tedesco: Hel hath a new fury.

- Squadron Supreme by James Robinson, Leonard Kirk, and Alex Ross: Sole survivors of their own wolrds, they'll do ANYTHING to protect this one.

- Extraordinary X-Men by Jeff Lemire and Humberto Ramos: Still hated. Still feared. Still standing.

- Uncanny X-Men by Cullen Bunn and Greg Land: Bigger threats require more threatening X-men.

- All-New X-Men by Dennis Hopeless and Mark Bagley: On a mission to make their own future.

- Old Man Logan by Jeff Lemire and Andrea Sorrentino: Older. Wiser. Sharper.

- All-New Wolverine by Tom Taylor and David Lopez: Best there is at what She does.

- Deadpool by Gerry Dugan, Mike Hawthorne, and Tony Moore: More Deadpool than you wanted.

Here you can find all the covers:

http://www.newsarama.com/25007-marv...ew-book-the-official-non-scanned-version.html

So...any books strike your fancy :cool:?

2. FlawedCoil82

FlawedCoil82 Member

Unless they add "X-Men '92" as an on-going to that list, then I have zero interest.

3. rggkjg1

rggkjg1 Batman v Superman

I'm shocked. How is it that the Punisher isn't getting an All New Marvel relaunch? It's inevitable. Hmmm. No Fantastic Four relaunch either.

4. Magmaster12

Magmaster12 Well-Known Member

There's supposed to be at least 60 titles so more should be revealed.

Though Punishers sales were terrible there's no reason for a relaunch there.

5. rggkjg1

rggkjg1 Batman v Superman

Poor sales hasn't ever stopped the Punisher from being relaunched. After all, he might as well have had MILLIONS of comic book relaunches.

If there is indeed more titles to be announced, I want to see those. I'm not seeing anything here I'm interested in. Mostly because I'm unfamiliar with the writers or artists working on characters I have an interest in.

I was kind of hoping All New X-Men was going to end. The Bendis series was great, but how long can they keep the teenage X-Men in the present? It's been close to 3 years now. They need to go back to their time. I'd be more interested in a book starring them where they are sent back to and takes place in their time, but it would be "all new and all different" and not the 60s X-men comics.

6. Magmaster12

I don't know Deathlocke, Ghost Rider and now possibly the Punisher seems like the 90's are being treated like the Silver Age was back then.

I hate the entire concept of the all-new X-Men it shows how accepting fans can be without new characters

7. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Well-Known Member

I got the free magazine yesterday. Meh to some, maybe to others, no chance on a few more.

8. Magmaster12

Here's a list of the titles that could still happen but we still haven't heard anything from.

Also I forgot to point this out, Vision's new solo's premise is incredibly similar to the one Red Tornado had a few years ago.

9. RoryWilliams

RoryWilliams Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Holy...Hulking and Songbird on that Squirrel Girl cover o_O.

Fallon, Blade's daughter, looks cute and I think Blade's new design is interesting. His new sword also looks pretty awesome :cool:.

So not!Gambit is Samuel Chung? Soule's remarks about him in interviews, and his dynamic with Daredevil, sound interesting along with the other info about the run. Looking forward to seeing Matt's dynamic as a prosecutor, how that will impact Daredevil, and where Foggy is in all this :).

http://www.newsarama.com/25188-spider-man-deadpool-by-kelly-mcguinness-revealed.html

Joe Kelly and Ed McGuinness will be doing a Spider-Man/Deadpool series.

[​IMG]