1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (TV Series)" General News & Discussion, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Marvel Live-Action Movies and Television' started by Yojimbo, Aug 24, 2014.

1. reflection01

reflection01 Well-Known Member

Somebody here guessed Skye was Quake way back in the early days of the show. That's been the best guess I've seen and it's only gotten better with more reveals.

2. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

3. reflection01

So it must be asked. If Agents of SHIELD has flashbacks to Agent Carter, could Agent Carter have flash forwards to Agents of SHIELD?

4. RoryWilliams

RoryWilliams Well-Known Member

Synopsis is up.

5. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

11/17: So no new episode on the 25th and I guess they're running up to December 16 if it's still 11 episodes for each half.

Hmm, I wonder if Fitz or Simmons is going to get 'killed' off. Those would be my guesses.

11/19: For whatever reason Bell confirmed the Guest House alien is a Kree and so is the city everyone is looking for. And the reveal of what Skye and Raina have in common will be "mother-effing crazy"
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Alien Revealed - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

11/21: Synopsis for episode 10 "What They Become" set for December 9 and the last one for this year.
    Another Koenig! :D

And images for next week's episode "...Ye Who Enter Here"
    Agents of SHIELD - Episode 2.09 - ...Ye Who Enter Here - Promotional Photos | Spoilers

Guess it's ending May 19th now.

6. KYO'NYUU IMOUTO

Oh, now we have Sam Koenig, eh? I must be honest, I hope for a new Koenig every time Oswald appears now. It's like Weyoun from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine in how the character simply is, even if he dies!

7. reflection01

That's exciting. Three episodes of AOS after Age of Ultron.

8. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

Indeed! May is going to be a good month. AOS concluding, AOU, and Daredevil.

Wonder what the back half will be about - exploring more of the city if it's not destroyed? Fighting HYDRA and/or Whitehall over another one of his confiscated artifacts? What be kind of neat is even if it's just a WHiH news report but some announcement of the Avengers officially joining in the hunt for HYDRA. That way along with the tie-in comic, sort of builds on the notion they don't just all of a sudden team up just to after Strucker in AOU. Wouldn't mind more Maria Hill, Fury and some surprise appearances.

9. Ishtar

Ishtar Active Member

Yeah I was wrong about it being an even split apparently, which is weird based on how ABC has handled other split season shows. My guess is May 12th for the series finale is still possible if ABC airs 2 episodes in one night, which they have done for other shows before. A good example would be Once Upon A Time's 2 hour Season 3 finale this past May, which was the 21st and 22nd episodes of the Season combined. A 2 hour episode might be why ABC chose to split it the way they did, too. Guess we'll find out at some point.

10. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

11. reflection01

You want mindblowing?

A three hour Agents of SHIELD event airing on Tuesday night following Age of Ultron weekend followed by the release of Daredevil on Netflix at 11 pm eastern time.

Sign me up for that.

12. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

#92 Yojimbo, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
  13. RoryWilliams

RoryWilliams Well-Known Member

In case there was any doubt, the Inhuman variant for Uncanny Avengers has the same style of mysterious writing seen in the show.

[​IMG]

14. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I wonder if the look of the Royal Family is in anyway evident of how they'll look in the MCU? I think there's been some cases where actual comic book artists have contributed to the designs for the MCU heroes even if I can't recall a specific instance of it at the moment.

Heck, Lockjaw looks a lot more realistic compared to how he's usually portrayed in the comics :sweat:.

So... I doubt the ruins in the preview for the next episode is Attilan, or at least not the present-day version of it, since we're not likely to be seeing the Inhumans proper until probably around their movie. I doubt the Inhumans would make it easy to find them, so it'll probably take a heck of a lot more effort than just knowing there's a city out there especially without a proper map.

The Doctor probably has a better idea of what is going on compared to the rest of the cast, since he's probably more in-tuned with the part of him that's Inhuman or his history, and is just leading on everyone to get Skye and get his revenge on Whitehall. Or to get at whatever's in the temple, which might be a Terrigen Bomb, though it would be pretty careless of Black Bolt to have left that in ruins the Inhumans aren't using anymore :shrug:.

15. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

#95 Yojimbo, Dec 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
  16. Tohya

Tohya deficit omne quod nasciture

Haha duh right. Of course there was gonna be a tie in to AoU. And it makes sense that it wont be as big as TWS. Nothing could affect AoS like that movie did.

17. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Yeah, Age of Ultron looks like it'll have a bigger effect on the Avengers than it will SHIELD. At most I could see the team reacting to Ultron's attack and the fallout, as well as the fate of the Avengers and what that means for SHIELD now. But they'll probably also still be busy dealing with HYDRA, Whitehall, and possibly the Inhuman fallout...

18. reflection01

Don't forget that Maria Hill is still slated to be on AOS and is in AOU.

19. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

Well, here's 3 interviews with the producers about the winter finale. THR, IGN, and TV Line.