Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Marvel Live-Action Movies and Television' started by James Harvey, Nov 7, 2013.
That's too bad. Oh, well.
First three are as follows:
0101 - Into the Ring
0102- The Cut Man
0103- Rabbit in a Snow Storm
Where'd you find those, greenman?
<forehead slap> It's Monday.
Actually, I posted the info back in February with a source.
I checked the original source and none of those episode titles are there.
Some talk about the Absorbing Man connection.
My interview with Daredevil co-star Elden Henson.
411MANIA | Elden Henson Talks Daredevil: Foggy’s Dynamic With Matt Murdock, Being Cast, More
My review of the first five episodes.
Marvel's Daredevil Review: You Will Believe in a Man Without Fear - PopGeeks.net
Daredevil in his red suit:
Sure, looks nothing like The Flash.
A lot of people are reporting that image appeared in their Netflix account, as you can see here, in one of many examples people have posted on Twitter and Imgur. . Imgur In other words, this appears to be the real deal.
Although it might be practical as heck with a solid base towards iconic DD (horns, red, exposed mouth), it's esthetically unappealing.
For something that should be relatively straightforward, the mask is jarring to look at.
The shoulder accessories (armor) are also not doing me any favors.
Costume looks rad.
And on a programming note, for the talkback threads! We are going to try and experiment since this is new territory for the forum. At midnight, I, the appointed person, will post two threads.
1) One thread will be a series talkback. If you binge watch all 13 or a majority and want to dish - post in this one.
2) If you want to take it slow and not binge (therefore don't want to be spoiled in the series talkback), there will an episodic talkback. I will post a talkback for each episode every couple of days.
Here's the overall schedule:
1) April 10, 2015 at 12:00 am - Post both the Series Talkback Thread and the Episodic Talkback Thread (Episode 1)
2) April 15, 2015 at 12:00 am - Start talkback for Episode 2 in Episodic Talkback Thread
3) April 22, 2015 at 12:00 am - Start talkback for Episode 3 in Episodic Talkback Thread
4) April 29, 2015 at 12:00 am - Start talkback for Episode 4 in Episodic Talkback Thread
5) May 6, 2015 at 12:00 am - Start talkback for Episode 5 in Episodic Talkback Thread
6) May 13, 2015 at 12:00 am - Start talkback for Episode 6 in Episodic Talkback Thread
7) May 20, 2015 at 12:00 am - Start talkback for Episode 7 in Episodic Talkback Thread
8) May 27, 2015 at 12:00 am - Start talkback for Episode 8 in Episodic Talkback Thread
9) June 3, 2015 at 12:00 am - Start talkback for Episode 9 in Episodic Talkback Thread
10) June 10, 2015 at 12:00 am - Start talkback for Episode 10 in Episodic Talkback Thread
11) June 17, 2015 at 12:00 am - Start talkback for Episode 11 in Episodic Talkback Thread
12) June 24, 2015 at 12:00 am - Start talkback for Episode 12 in Episodic Talkback Thread
13) July 1, 2015 at 12:00 am - Start talkback for Episode 13 in Episodic Talkback Thread
Obviously, an experiment. We'll probably adjust as we see results or not. I take feedback, no problem. For instance, if a bunch want 2 or 3 talkback a week, I'll adjust the talkback schedule.
I was wondering how this would be handled. It works so far, just curious why each series didn't have individual threads. To lump them all in one is a lot to track. . .
However, I'm fully aware people rarely even look at posts before them or from days ago without posting their thoughts. Sad but true.
Red suit in motion with previous motion posters:
That motion poster cycling through all of Matt's looks, then ending with the red costume, is awesome .
Compared to the promo image, that's much better look at the red suit and it looks really, really, great and well worth the wait .
The silver/metallic parts on the shoulders that I was iffy on look like they're now fully red now, which is nice. And the horns and eyes are perfect. There seems to be some black on the neck, so maybe there's more black on the body or legs and that's where the comparisons to the Secret Wars suit is from ?
Just looking like a really awesome suit in general, a good adaption of DD's suit from the comics, and I can't wait to see a full-body shot of it and to see it in action .
Only issue is that I'm a little distracted by Charlie Cox's facial hair .
Good read and review. I'm really looking forward to the show!
Thanks for the feedback BigEclipse.
Mod Note: 500 Posts reached. Please go to Part Two.