1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"Marvel Future Avengers" Anime Series News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by River26, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Takao

Takao Fight the darkness all around

South East Asia is the market where these dubs get released. For the most part, you're not exactly dealing with countries where the average citizen is wealthy and can access recording equipment/high speed internet/cable TV. Few of these places have a stable legitimate home video industry, which is why there are no DVDs for these. They just air on TV and when they're no longer popular, disappear back into a vault.

That problem isn't exclusive to the Disney dubs. There are bundles of Cartoon Network/Toonami Asia, Nickelodeon Asia, Animax and local network TV productions that have completely vanished. I'm personally hopeful we'll one day discover Zoids Genesis and Heroes: Legend of the Battle Disks.

2. Northstar

Northstar New Member

Ok I was bored so I thought I would just share this I just watched episode 4 of Marvel's future Avengers it was the RAW so no subtitles. Anway
    Captain Marvel makes an appearance in this episode. However, it seems from what I could tell that Carol is a school teacher when not helping the Avengers or doing superhero things.

Also Captain Marvel + Hulk= Ares getting his ass kicked.

#42 Northstar, Sep 1, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  3. spyke

spyke Well-Known Member

I saw the opening intro for the sconr pisode and they showed Falcon (as well as a few other Avengers). What I found nteresting was that Falcon was wearing his cool new armored suit that he was wearing in his AVENGERS ASSEMBLE character bio on Marvel's website.

4. Rick Jones

Rick Jones Hero Fan
    Staff Member Moderator

I wonder how exclusive this show is in Japan. Apparently, it's been airing in English and Japanese (from what I heard) but there aren't even any real discussions about it online. Is Dlife in less homes than even Disney XD is over here?

After seeing how they've treated something like this seasonal DXP block over the past few months, I wish Disney XD would be more open to trying out a show like this that was meant for another market. It feels so strange that they'd acquire and promote all of this other anime but avoid the ones they actually own.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Rick Jones

Rick Jones Hero Fan
    Staff Member Moderator

I'm still thinking it would be cool if Disney XD ran the show during Assemble's hiatus between seasons or something.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. RoryWilliams

RoryWilliams Well-Known Member

Anyone know who the voice cast is?

8. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

It's the same VA's for the Avengers from the last anime.

I haven't seen any listing for who's playing the new heroes and villains.