1. View our list of the Top 10 Characters That Need a DC Animated Film. Click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Marvel Comics Solicitations - March 2012

Discussion in 'Comic Book Culture' started by Comics.Bot, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Comics.Bot

Comics.Bot Comic Posting Robot
    Administrator

2. rggkjg1

rggkjg1 Batman v Superman

3. Vyse

Vyse Active Member

The book comes with a code to redeem a free digital copy of it. The polybag protects it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using toonzone

EDIT: Looking at list, here are buys and maybes...

BUY

Amazing Spider-Man 681-682
    Avengers Vs X-Men 0
    Avenging Spider-Man 5
    New Mutants 39
    Uncanny X-Men 8-9
    Wolverine & the X-Men 7
    X-Men Legacy 263-264
    X-Men Season One

MAYBE?
    Age of Apocalypse #1
    Astonishing X-Men #48
    John Carter: Gods of Mars 1
    Uncanny X-Men By Kieron Gillen Vol. 1

4. suss2it

suss2it Active Member

Ugh, Greg Tocchini is still gonna be on Uncanny X-Force. Looks like I"ll be dropping that book then. Such a shame too, since the writing was great and the previous art team was breathtakingly good.

5. Anthonynotes

Anthonynotes PBS: We rock harder than MTV

Just the Marvel Adventures titles ("Super Heroes" #24 and "Spider-Man" #24).

Unfortunately, this is the last month for the "Marvel Adventures" line, as Marvel's decided to cancel it. Supposedly there's some vague retooling possibly in the works, but otherwise, nothing all-ages coming in the future (save a "Toy Story" miniseries starting this month). Meh...

6. Jin Kazama

Jin Kazama Hawkguy
    Staff Member Moderator

Getting
    -Avengers #24
    -Avengers #24.1: Never been a big Vision fan, so hopefully this doesn't stink.
    -New Avengers #23
    -Ultimate Comics Ultimates #8
    -Ultimate Comics X-Men #9
    -Winter Soldier #3
    -Captain America #9
    -Daredevil #10
    -Captain America and Bucky #628
    -Punisher #9
    -X-Factor #122: Please don't bring this book down with the return of Havok and Polaris. I'm begging you, Marvel!
    -Deadpool #52

Yay! Finally a month without half the books I'm reading double-shipping!

May Get/Not Getting But Worth Note
    -Avengers v. X-Men #0: I like that they have all their big guns on this project, but it just doesn't interest me enough at the moment to make me want to invest.
    -Avengers Assemble #1: A third avengers book doesn't excite me, and since Bendis will only be there for a storyline at most, I doubt I'll give it a go.
    -Avenging Spider-Man #5: I guess I'll be off-and-on this book based on the artist. Yu's pretty good, so I may pick it up.
    -Super Heroes #24 and Spider-Man #24: So they finally pull the trigger and end the two "all ages" books. Between this and Tiny Titans ending, it's not a good month for kid-friendly reading.
    -Age of Apocalypse #1: Love the AOA universe, but the Point One preview didn't really give me anything I'd be interested in reading monthly about.
    -Avengers: The Children's Crusade HC: Heard great things about this. If I can get the HC cheap, I may go for it. Otherwise I'll wait for the trade.
    -Daredevil: Season One Premiere HC: I'm slightly interested in this. Again, if I can get it cheap, I may go for it.