1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Marvel Comics Solicitations - June 2015

Discussion in 'Marvel Comics and Collectibles' started by Comics.Bot, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Comics.Bot

Comics.Bot Comic Posting Robot
    Administrator

2. rggkjg1

rggkjg1 Batman v Superman

That has to be the biggest/longest solicitations from a publisher I've ever seen. I know everyone complains about the amount of tie ins for an event, but still buy them anyway. But seriously, does Marvel really believe people are going to buy even a significant/noticeable portion of all these new comics that isn't the MAIN mini series? All I'm getting in that regard is X-Men '92 (and I have to honestly ask, is this really tied into Secret Wars) and Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows. Speaking of tie ins, why don't they just do it: Secret Wars - STAR WARS. That I would be all in for. For the novelty purposes only.

Hmm. Looks like we finally got to the "cancelation" of Fantastic Four.

3. Magmaster12

Magmaster12 Well-Known Member

So disappointed the 1602 Young Avengers is just a one shot and not a continuing story like Original Sins.

4. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Well-Known Member

Just started with Spider-Gwen. Weirdworld looks like a maybe. I've ordered Where Monsters Dwell, just for kicks. Just not feeling a lot of this, though.

5. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

What I plan on getting:

1872 #1
    A-Force #2
    All-New Hawkeye #4
    Amazing Spider-Man 19.1
    Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #1-2
    Armor Wars #1
    Captain Marvel and the Carol Corps. #1
    Future Imperfect #1
    Ms. Marvel #16
    S.H.I.E.L.D. #7
    Secret Wars #3-4
    Secret Wars 2099 #2
    Silver Surfer #13
    Spider-Gwen #5
    Star Wars #6
    Thors #1
    Ultimate End #2
    X-Men '92 #1

General Comic Thoughts:

- A part of me really, really, wants to be excited about Renew Your Vows. But knowing Marvel's track record, and the fact that they have Slott writing it, it's probably a mistake to get my hopes up :sad:.

- But, hey, at least the Eddie Brock Venom is back :).

- So...apparently Daisy Johnson was named Skye in the MU proper now :sweat:.

- While I'd prefer to see the main Thor storyline continued, Thors sounds like it'll be a lot of fun :cool:.

- If nothing else, X-Men '92 might make Secret Wars worth it for me :D.

- Even the Silk solicit pokes fun at the SpideyxSilk relationship :p.

- Making a Carol Corps. book seems a little on the nose, but it'll be nice seeing those female fighter pilots from Carol's original CM run back ;).

- I had a feeling Arno would cause trouble for Tony...I just didn't think it would be in an AU storyline :ack:.

- Those Ms. Marvel solicits have me really feeling for Kamala. I'm expecting a lot of feels :crying:.

- So I wonder who'll end up the Big Bad of this version of Secret Wars by the end? The Cabal? Or Doom :eek:.

- I really hope Wasp is in A-Force, or at least get some focus :(.