1. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

Marvel Comics Solicitations - June 2013

Discussion in 'Comic Book Culture' started by Comics.Bot, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Comics.Bot

Comics.Bot Comic Posting Robot
    Administrator

2. rggkjg1

rggkjg1 Batman v Superman

UNCANNY AVENGERS #9
    ALL-NEW X-MEN #12-13
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #8
    WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #31-32
    FURY MAX #13
    WOLVERINE MAX #8
    KICK-ASS 3 #2 (of 8)
    UNCANNY X-MEN OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC

Regarding this month's Avenging Spider-Man, if the Punisher knew who Spider-Man really is now, wouldnt he just kill him? I'm glad to see some older Marvel Omnibus' back in print. I missed out on The Uncanny X-Men omnibus the last time, but I am getting in on this as soon as Amazon has a listing for it (Marvel omnibus usually go for $60-65 for pre orders). I hope they have the alternate cover too. I prefer the alternate cover dust jackets since the original cover featured on the dust jackets are printed again inside the collection.

3. Jin Kazama

Jin Kazama Hawkguy
    Staff Member Moderator

I decided I'm going to start getting All New X-Men, as I read the first 8 issues and loved them. I've been trying to get into some more Marvel books anyway, since I'm down to, like, two now since I've also dropped Winter Soldier. I might get Uncanny X-Men as well, but still on the fence. The first two issues weren't that bad, just not as fun as ANXM. The art isn't helping much, and Irving coming on doesn't make me think that's changing anytime soon.

Getting
    -Age of Ultron #9 (of 10)
    -Age of Ultron #10 (of 10)
    -All New X-Men #12 & 13
    -Daredevil #27
    -Hawkeye #12
    -Gambit #14

-X-Factor #257 & 258: I've not seen much info on if/how David is doing in regards to writing this post-stroke. Hyping the end of the book when they can easily relaunch with a new writer under a "Marvel Now" banner if he can't write anymore worries me.
    -Kick-Ass 3 #2 (of 8)
    -Ultimate Comics Spider-Man by Brian Michael Bendis vol. 4 Premiere HC

May Get/Not Getting But Worth Note

-Age of Ultron #10A.I.: How many more roles can Pym have? The guy's like the Barbie Doll of the Marvel Universe with as many jobs he's had.
    -Savage Wolverine #6: If I get it, I'm only down for the Joe Mad issues, so I may just wait on the trade.
    -Uncanny X-Men #7
    -Uncanny X-Force #6 & 7: Enjoyed the first two issues a lot more than I expected to. Not sure if I'll continue monthly or not, though.
    -Venom #36: Nice cover. Simple, but nice.

4. SaneMan

SaneMan Well-Known Member

Deadpool
    Guardians of the Galaxy
    Morbius
    Thor
    Thunderbolts
    Young Avengers