1. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

Marvel Comics Solicitations - February 2013

Discussion in 'Comic Book Culture' started by Comics.Bot, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Comics.Bot

Comics.Bot Comic Posting Robot
    Administrator

2. rggkjg1

rggkjg1 Batman v Superman

UNCANNY AVENGERS #5
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #4
    ALL-NEW X-MEN #7
    DAREDEVIL: END OF DAYS #5 (OF 8)
    PUNISHER: WAR ZONE #5 (of 5)
    WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #25
    FURY MAX #9
    WOLVERINE MAX #5

i'm going to call it now: assuming all the marvel now titles take place in the "current" time period, i predict the next crossover or big event will be written by brian michael bendis, and will focus on the original/classic teenage x-men and the new uncanny x-men. both sides will battle each other. maybe in the end, cyclops kills a classic x-men, therefore creating a paradox and giving us the comic moment that delivers on "things will never be the same again!". but honestly, how long before both x-men teams meet? place your bets!!!

3. Jin Kazama

Jin Kazama Hawkguy
    Staff Member Moderator

First off:

So
    Many
    Awesome
    Covers
    This
    Month

Getting
    -A + X #5: I really had no interest in this series, but an Iron Fist/Doop team-up? Yeah. I have to get that.
    -Daredevil #23
    -Hawkeye #8
    -Punisher: War Zone #5 (of 5):
    Thus ends a truly amazing run.
    -X-Factor #251 & 252

May Get/Not Getting But Worth Note
    -Guardians of the Galaxy #0.1: The creative team is solid, but I just don't know if I care enough to get it monthly. If it's good, I may just grab the trade.
    -Uncanny X-Men #1 & 2: "The True Flagship Book of the X-Men Returns!" Two months after cancelling it. Of which was about a year old from it's last cancellation.
    -Secret Avengers #1: Crap, that's a good looking team. Just not sure if it's enough for me to get past Movie-Tie-In-Fury.
    -Thunderbolts #4-5: Still waiting on issue #1 to see if I continue with it.

4. SaneMan

SaneMan Well-Known Member

Will most likely get Deadpool, Guardians of the Galaxy, Morbius, Thunderbolts, and Young Avengers