1. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

Marvel Comics Solicitations - April 2015

Discussion in 'Marvel Comics and Collectibles' started by Comics.Bot, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Comics.Bot

Comics.Bot Comic Posting Robot
    Administrator

2. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

What I plan on picking up:

All-New Captain America #6
    All-New Hawkeye #2
    All-New X-Men #40-41
    Amazing Spider-Man #17, 17.1
    Amazing X-Men #19
    Ant-Man #4
    Avengers #44
    Captain Marvel #14
    Cyclops #12
    Daredevil #15, 15.1
    Fantastic Four #645
    Guardians of the Galaxy & X-Men: The Black Vortex Omega #1
    Hulk #14-15
    Kanan - The Last Padawan #1
    Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man #12
    Ms. Marvel #14
    S.H.I.E.L.D. #5
    Silver Surfer #11
    Spider-Gwen #3
    Spider-Man 2099 #11
    Storm #10
    Thor #7
    Uncanny Avengers #4
    Wolverines #13-16

General Comic Thoughts:
    - I'm tired of hero vs. hero. I'm tired of how Tony has been dragged back into being a jerk/villain with very little moral scruples while Steve's been made into a guy whose more concerned about his own grudge with the Illuminati then actually solving the really big problems. That said? The sight of a rejuvenated Captain America vs. The Superior Iron Man on that cover actually looks pretty awesome. Though knowing Hickman, the chances of us getting a satisfying fight are 50/50 :sweat:.

- Man, look at all those $1 #1's, obviously meant to get people caught on up on the various universes making up Battleworld in time for Secret War :ack:.

- Looking forward to seeing who the new Juggernaut is, or potentially who the Juggernaut is again ;).

- Doc Green vs. Red Hulk. About time :D.

- The Spidey vs. the Ghost could be fun, though I'm still far more looking forward to the Conway arc...

- So Miguel's back in the present, and it looks like PAD's going to be writing Peter soon? Awesome :).

- That Ms. Marvel cover is pretty cute, and looking forward to seeing who Kamala's first crush is.

- Curse you Marvel! Curse you for putting great art on Silk's book that's actually making me interested in reading it! Though seeing Black Cat kick her in the head on her own cover is somewhat making up for that :p.

- Man, Marvel's really pushing the Inhumans now, especially with a second book...using a common X-Men adjective no-less. Well, it's nice that Black Bolt is finally leading an Inhuman book but while Soule and McNiven will probably deliver a pretty great product I just can't say I have much interesest in picking it up :shrug:.

- So it looks like Logan's back...or at least, there'll be a modified Wolverine clone of him popping up and getting focus in Wolverines. Between X-23 and Sabertooth vying for the position of the new Wolverine, I wonder where this guy might fit in?

3. Moto Pete

Moto Pete We Bare-ly Pete's

I thought they were rebooting everything?