1. View our list of the Top 10 Characters That Need a DC Animated Film. Click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Marvel Animation at the New York Comic-Con 2017

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by RoyalRubble, Sep 6, 2017.

1. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Details about this year's Marvel Animation panel at the New York Comic-Con have surfaced.

Sunday, October 8th
    MARVEL ANIMATION PRESENTS
    When: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
    Where: 1A06
    There's still a month until Comic-Con starts, so other animation-related panels might be announced until that date. This thread will be updated with any new details, if necessary.

Please use this thread to discuss, add your hopes or predictions about what might be announced.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I get they want to hype up "Panther's Quest" but they do remember that there's currently an ongoing season of Avengers Assemble going on right :sweat:?

I'm curious what we'll get out of news for Marvel's Spider-Man out of the panel. By the time the panel hits we'll have gone through the Symbiote arc and a good deal of season 1. I wouldn't be surprised if they showed a clip showing either Anya or Gwen in-costume or getting their powers ;).

I imagine for Guardians they'll be showing some stuff from the finale, with the Guardians and other assembled heroes taking on Adam turned into the Magus :eek:.

I'll never get over how weird "Mission: Breakout" is as a season subtitle :confused:.

3. General Mike

General Mike Member

So is Black Panther gonna be it's own show like Hulk and the Agents of SMASH was, or is it just a renaming of the current Avengers show?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

It's basically a renaming of the current Avengers show, or re-branding it as a Black Panther cartoon, more or less :cool:.

• Like Like x 1
  5. brodie999

brodie999 Active Member

Yeah, Marvel shows tend to get retitled every season these days, but it still features the main characters. I wonder if they'll announce a new Marvel show or animated movie at NY Comic Con this year because that'd make the panel even more exciting. You got any idea what DC might bring at the event next month?

6. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Not sure if they'll announce any new projects, but I think they might talk some more about the upcoming Marvel Super Hero Adventures line. Maybe even preview some footage from the animated shorts.
    Check out this thread for the DC Animation panels at NYCC this year:
    http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/new-york-comic-con-2017.5617242/

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. brodie999

brodie999 Active Member

Wow... they've got a pretty impressive lineup so far with Batman Vs. Two-Face, Batman: Gotham by Gaslight and Tara Strong discussing about her career to us. I hope a YJ panel gets added over the next couple of weeks with other news

8. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I hope Marvel Superhero Adventures will be like Super Hero Squad, but with better animation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1