1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

March's Drawing Board Open - Mad as a March Hare

Discussion in 'The Drawing Board' started by James, Mar 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee What?

hey hey! Harley! hehe

2. Casity

Casity The BatThing

Nice guys.

Outlander, loved the painted version... and thanks for the comment. I would trade for your style and skill any day! You are very talented, obviously a reason why you are a pro, eh?

Love the background, you made me very jealous with it! You make me... not made...

Red Bird. I like I good TIm pic, even if it is Batman Beyond! I enjoyed RObin's sick smile, and you are so getting better with each picture! Hope for more Red Bird, looking good.

Everyone else who has entered, I will look at your pics in time... just so busy with tests and all! Keep it coming, and keep drawing!

3. Kylewayne

Kylewayne Mrs. Outlander00

March drawing

Here is my March drawing. Below is the scenario that I got in a chatroom that I was in. It explains why I have the crazy look on my face. You would too!

A: nice boobs *** ***
    A: never knew you had the same as your *** ***
    A: :-D
    B: thank you, i've put much time into them
    B: o.o;;;
    A: LOL!
    B: i'll take that as a compliment, thank you
    B: <.<
    A: **holds you in a head lock and messes up your hair*

KW gone crazy

Drawing done by me
    Coloring job by:Borg4of3 (or vice versa...*ducks*)

4. Casity

Casity The BatThing

Re: March drawing

Confused but I liked the picture!

Hehehe.

The eyes are what get to me. I am calling the eyes perfection for the mad and dazed look! KyleWayne, you captured the crazed look! *Bows head* Very nice.

Hehehe.

Wonderful painting job. You mind teaching me anytime soon? Ack! Tell me this one thing. When you paint it, do you paint the outline of the character, or what... just always wondered that...

-Casity

5. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hehe - risque! A cheeky script for a great little number. Love the eyes and the mouth. What a crazy little life you lead!

6. Outlander00

Outlander00 Another Stand Alone Complex

Cute and funny! :)

Though I must wonder that is why you act the way you do... I can relate now :D

7. Kylewayne

Coloring job is done by a dear friend of mine that goes by the name of Borg4of3. thanks for your kind words Casity^^

Yes, isn't it fun!

Comedian! *=P

8. Dee

Dee What?

Okey dokey... here we go. It's no way gonna be as near as good as that anime Harley Quinn which is ever so adorable... but mine is both frightening and REALLY in tune with the "Mad as a march Hare"

I shall explain-- hehe

Last year, I did a MIB animated Series themed Easter card . Elle as a Magician pulling a bunny X out of a top hat.

I took the idea, totally changed the drawing style, and spiced up the "mad hare" and Elle hehe.

Agent X really IS as mad as a march hare! He's green as always and Agent Elle is glad to pull that nightmarish trick our of her tophat. hehe.

[​IMG]

Tell me what you think. It's almost similar to another piece i did not too long ago (style) but I went way different. It's more of a nightmare/dream weird look to it compared to the real series LOL. I originally scribbled it out on yellow lined paper at work, and came home to trace it, scan and work on it. Its not as perfect as the original sketch but Im okay with it.

9. TimTwoFace

TimTwoFace Mod, and Minotaur Bait

Hey Delia, nice pic. You always seem to nail Elle's drawings. :) Very nice colouring, too.

And Kylie, I saw your pic, and my my, you look...crazed out of your gourd. The eyes are awesome and I love the flowing hair - pretty, but just messy enough to look crazy. I suppose you had a big test or something that day. :) And yeah, by the way, nice boobs. *COUGH*

*DUCKS AND RUNS*

:D

-Tim

10. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Nice Delile. The colours and paint dab effect is unusual. Love the shoes! Everyone draws good shoes around here!! :D

11. Outlander00

I am sure I am the only one here.... but Delia, yours creep me out a little for some reason. Dont get me wrong, thats a GREAT feeling to have in this open! Its not over bearing and it has that cuteness to it, but it just has that creepy sort of madness to it.
    Then again, I am the wierd one around here :D

It is a great pic, no doubt!

12. Dee

Dee What?

hehe turning an alien with big green ears into a mad insane rabbit with big green ears is always fun hehehe.

The background is the same photo I used in the John Delaney Fry Bender picture... it's "the city of the future" and I put a color grade over it and crystallized it and added a light source hehe. I cropped the photo differently too

Here, the picture's details are really lost when I changed the filter but it's much more clear here: http://www.mibhq.com/frybenderdel2.jpg

hehe I hope I creep people enough to place in the contest hehe. I never heard of it before yesterday when I was poking around and Im like "THIS looks like fun!" so I scribbled at work.

Ill scan the sketch and post it if I can get the scanner to work again.

thank you for the feedback! :D

hehe I just noticed X's eyes are wonky... lol he has 1 large pupil in each one and he's supposed to have a small dot on the side s of each eye but I only fit one in and I made it so his eyes are going nuts LOL
    oy!

13. Kylewayne

Delia97 I love the pics!
    Agent X looks kinda creepy looking with that green hair. It<s like she is saying I'm cute, sexy and deranged :D
    She has that "Je ne sais quoi" look!

Your second pic is hilarious!
    :)

14. Kylewayne

I missed so many pictures since I sometimes disappear from TZ. I spotted a few and I have to say these few words.

Barb! That is a very seductive Harley Quin you drew there! she is definetly a nut case for loving Joker :)

[​IMG]

Tim2face love the drawings!

OMG! mitch! That is simlpy amazing!

[​IMG]

Spike 04, you reminded me why I hate clowns *shudders* Good work! Just keep the clown away from me! PLEASE!

Metadream I WANT THAT cute Harley pic!

[​IMG]

SK! I think I found my future avatar! *saves and steals pic*

Outlander just make sure they keep the emperor's floor clean :D and love the Skeletor one to!

Still waiting to see more of your work!
    Salvor where is yours "little one"? :D
    Either I skipped it by mistake or OMG! I'm late for class!
    *hugs*

15. Salvor

Salvor You can't take a picture of it

Working on it, la vieille... ;)

16. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

I'll tell you again later, but there is a change to procedure - this month I'll be taking votes to sjj@toonzone.net. Don't have to worry about this till the 25th, but you have advance warning. I'm am trying to get Frozen to post a picture - he says he might be able to, but he is busy... I have said that if he doesn't everyone will bombard him with requests! :D *evil*

I think he should give us something - don't you? :)

17. Outlander00

Oh come... After all that effort to win this time around?! D'OH! :p

In all seriousness.... I wouldnt mind seeing frosty the snow leader do something for the thread. we need a more chilling pics in this month bunch which he would bring to the (snow) field :D

18. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

lmao, I love it Kylie! That is just such an amusing pic, and definitely fits the theme! Funny, nice drawing and solid coloring.

Delia, very cute! Your style has really been coming along, nifty coloring.

~Barb

19. Dee

Dee What?

hehe thanks. That was something reasonably different. Im pleased with how it stands out and I will have to add it to my art page sometime.

...that and I gotta update everyone ELSES art pages lol

20. Danielle

Danielle Active Member

Uh......{waves meekly} I promised you the next one would make sense.........and it does, sorta. :D

This picture is based on the story The Tell-Tale Heart by Edgar Allan Poe. It fits into this category 'cause the narrator's a madman (no matter how many times he tries to convince you otherwise). According to the story, there really was supposed to be no blood spilled. And my answer to that is: too bad, I like blood. :p I didn't put a lot of time into it, though I'm sure that even if I did, it would come out looking exactly the same. Or worse. So I'm just gonna leave it how it is.

It's a piece of drek, especially next to all these wonderful drawings, but I had fun making it. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.