1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Make your own new cartoon idea!

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by All Star Blitz, Nov 16, 2008.

1. chdr

chdr Active Member

I have to hand it to you, that's a pretty cool name.

2. J!!!

J!!! You're such a little kid~

The legend of J!!!

In the year 2XXX 50 years after a horrible Nuclear war aftermath that shattered the natural balance. Animals were mutated into horrible human like creatures creatures called what-cha-ma-call-its many enjoying humans as there favorite snacks and water became harder to find as most of evaparated into space (do not ask me how). All the worlds Govermant joined into one calling themeselves The World Goverment Mk II who trys to cover up the war and kills anyone who speaks of the day of N. Now they do fine until one day J!!! a very smart 10 year kid hacks into the Internet archives, visits awesomepedia and finds out the horrors of that day of N. Now the goverment is after J!!! and he is after other countries and people who will help with his rebbelion to fix the world and to make things easier on J!!! he has fire manupulating powers.
    This is the legacy of a war hero the legend of one person who saved this Earth from goverment type destrucion this is The legend of J!!!

This show would be action sort of tounge in cheek and a TVPG or TV14 learning experiance (because you would learn about other countries when they visit) .

Been thinking about this since June but never really wrote it down till now .

#82 J!!!, Nov 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2008
  3. Racattack!Force

Racattack!Force 私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !

Could use quite a bit of work, but that's a nice idea. ;)

4. J!!!

Here are some the characters the show would focus on.

Characters
    J!!! - a 10 year old boy with a huge sense of adventure He has an IQ of Over 9000 !!! Also has fire powers that he got due to the nucler radiation his old mom got years ago. Can also transform in to a firebird because of his dream to fly.

Kyle - A J!!!s pet and a vet war dog transfomed into a wat-cha-ma-cal-it after the war. He is super strong and even a yoyo in his hand is like a knun chuck. Also even though he is over 50 years old (Wha-chas age in human time) he still has alot of growing up to catch up on.

Evaluos chaos - The evil goverment leader bent on destroying J!!! at all costs even his own life. He also has an extinsive knowledge of the war that awesomepedia can not even compete to he has the power of Water due to his ummm cold .... heart..... yeah . He is 72 years old

#84 J!!!, Nov 26, 2008
  5. chdr

chdr Active Member

That show would actually make the E/I label fun again.

6. mowub

mowub Active Member

I'd appreciate any help on making my ideas more original, cause you know, I don't want to end up a ripoff artist like MacFarlane...

7. J!!!

I think I need help with revisions too.:sweat:

Also can we post ep ideas here too.

8. mowub

mowub Active Member

I want to do something with Sid (the son) falling in love with Erin (the centaur). Not sure about any neat ideas to write around this. I've also been kicking around an idea where Gamma gets an unknown infection on her face and her rival Pam lies and tells her it means she has one week to live.

9. Racattack!Force

Really? In which case...

St@rt Episodes

Great Awakening - As a town goes up in flames, two soldiers end up getting into skirmish that somehow leads to them suddenly gaining some understanding of what's going on. However, when they attempt to help residents escape, they are stopped by fellow soldiers and the entire regiment leaves on a battleship, leaving all in the town to die.

The Enlightened - Shrugging off quickly what happened in the town in the last episode, Leon and Mars retire to their bunkers. While lying in their individual beds, they begin to think about what happened earlier, and actually start to feel guilty. While this happens, we go to Calvertey's HQ, where they are planning a takeover a small isolated part of the world (Cat Ba Island) that has managed to escape their grasp for over 100 years.

Remaints of District 80 - This episode ignores the main characters as we see a small group of 15 people, survivors of a bombing of the island of Kahoolawe, now referred to as District 80. These people, ranging from 10 to 82, tell each other their life stories before the bombing, as they plan their way to the island of Māui (District 85). However, as they are on a small boat in the middle of the ocean, a huge storm occurs and causes them all to be seperated...

These are all the episode ideas I have so far? What do you guys think? :confused: Are they bad?

10. chdr

chdr Active Member

Those are actually pretty cool, especially District 80.

11. J!!!

Pretty awesome except will we even see the main characters in District 80
    The legend of J!!! Episode ideas

ep 1 title - The start of an epic legend - J and kyle are introduced and also the idea of the rebellion is brought up but they can not save anywhere else until they save there country the blueSA (U.S.A)..

ep 2 title- Stop blaming Banada - The J!!! crew tries to get Banada (Canada) to join the rebellion but things get a little troublesome when they have to go through 3 tests before the country will even think of joining. Also they find out that there are only 50 days before the goverment pulls there sinister plot.

ep 3 title -The cats story is out of the bag (or in this case the dog.)

The story of kyle is reaveled about his days as a war dog and how he became a wha cha ma call it. Takes place in Ciran (Iran)

what do you guys think. Also the countries are based on real ones just with a little changes to not offend them. Oh and through the series there will be diffrent takes on the war ep 3 is kyles.

#91 J!!!, Nov 26, 2008
  12. Ickis

Ickis Classic Directors Cut Edition

This is an idea that I don't really care if its taken so I'll post it.

Guardians of the Arch: This cartoon would be about a small lizard with a Jackie Gleason attitude named Mitchell N. Jale and his daring adventures for justice, by adventures I mean pulling over cars with expired plates and pursuing bandits without a single thought of giving up. With the aid of a robot named Klutch he's bound to catch any crummy crook on the streets, not to mention his custom Chrysler 300 wagon. This would take place in the near future in St. Louis Missouri but would ofcourse feature other locations in America, Asia, Europe, and Russia.

13. Racattack!Force

Leon and Mars won't really be there, but one of the survivors speaks briefly about them in her flashback. I have this other idea for a show: a comedy instead of an action show. But I want to share my ideas for the first 13 episodes. ;)

14. J!!!

Perhaps you should make it more of a comedy it could go on Nicktoons

I have another Idea too a comedy that involves J!!! if the first one cant work.

15. Mini Garbonzo

Mini Garbonzo Do you like my eyes?!?!

So far, everything you've said about you're series so far is pretty awesome IMO, I would like to see some character designs though, only if you could, of course.

16. Racattack!Force

Character designs are the major problem for me. I can't draw girls too well (though I'm starting to get better) and I'm trying to make the characters have a more action-y look, instead of the comedic and random look all my other artwork has. I'll try to post a picture of Leon if the scanner works though.

17. Mini Garbonzo

Mini Garbonzo Do you like my eyes?!?!

It would be intresting to see an artist rendition of the characters. I wish I could give a shot at it, sadly I do not have a photobucket account, nor one for DeviantArt as well, oh well, a man can dream...or be creative.

18. J!!!

Hate to say it by idea two is kind of cliched.

19. Racattack!Force

Hey, I'm just happy people like my idea. I thought it was stupid and would get laughed at here. :sweat: Anyway, here are three more episode ideas. ;)

Civil Unrest - Mars is stationed in District Azteca (Peru), where she is overlooking the construction of the Global Iconoclast, a giant sphere to be used for an unknown purpose. While she tries to discover the use of the device, Leon is stationed in Panama, were he is hacking into government files to discover more about the military's plans. However, both fail at their goals and are ultimately demoted for "questioning higher authority" and "illegal viewing of government documents" respectively.

Streaked Amber - Calvertey IV travels with a group of trusted advisors and a small group of defense to the Everest Mines in Tibet. Upon reaching there, he overlooks the digging out of a gigantic piece of stone, that is apparently embedded within a strange underground tree. At the end of the episode, when the stone is finally gotten out, one of Calvertry's advisors asks what the stone is for. When Calvertey simply smirks, we then see something inside the stone beginning to glow and faint laughter occurs...

Alchemic Reveal - Having been demoted, Leon and Mars now have to find a rebel group hiding within the Bronx area of the Alchemy District. However, when they finally find a member, the teen promises to tell them why they rebel against the government: his story being of the original Project St@rt. However, before he gets to what Calvertey was to do with the project once he got it, another solider comes and takes him away from Leon and Mars. As the teen is forced to show where the others are hiding, Leon and Mars decide to stay in the area to find out more...

Thoughts and suggestions? :D

20. mowub

mowub Active Member

Oh ok. So I guess that leaves me with zero ideas. Got anything?