1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Make your own new cartoon idea!

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by All Star Blitz, Nov 16, 2008.

1. mangardian

mangardian New Member

an oldie but goodie, in my opinion

does anyone here remember a show called Tigersharks, from the 80's? it was released by the same studio as Thundercats, and (phew)SilverHawks. anyway, i am trying to get some new episode plots storyboarded, for either animating on a low-budget level, or submitted to Warner Bros, for possible consideration of revival.

2. Mateia Andrei

Mateia Andrei New Member

new story

i have a new story and was wondering what do you think about it
    Mateia Andrew 2099" is set in the 22nd century when Earth is being invaded by Mekka, a robotic race of aliens. The defense of Earth depends on the efforts of Professor Inuat and his associates. Inuat is working on the Gateway Millennium Portal, a device that will allow access to the realm where Captain Havok Ark, the greatest and proudest warrior of Mekka, was imprisoned. Havok Ark was imprisoned by the Mekka because he started displaying erratic behavior and unacceptable interest in helping humans.
    Captain Havok Ark was originally a typical member of the imperialistic Mekka race. The Mekka are an extraterrestrial robotic species whose social hierarchy is based on the level of each robot's contribution to Mekka society. The Mekka leaders, Kur and Zuris, known as the Mekka's Invincible Rulers, serve together as co-leaders of the Mekka because they are have the same level of contributions to the Mekka society.
    Upon hearing of Operation XG, Captain Havok Ark goes to the Linktopia Academy. Here Mekka soldiers are chosen to become Invaders; special soldiers whose mission it is to blend in with the indigenous life forms of their assigned planet, collect intelligence, and prepare the planet for conquest by the Mekka army.
    Serving as an Invader, Havok Ark gets assigned to a planet that has never been explored: this planet is Earth. Captain Havok Ark is launched to Earth in a pod and upon his arrival he starts to execute his plan for world domination, or, if needed, the eradication of the human race. However, after making a bogus conclusion based on observations of Earth, he believes that cocoa is an important source of nutrients for human. As a bioelectronic robot and having his own need for nutrients he starts eating cocoa. This has huge impact on him and messes up his bioelectronic brain. His memories are scrambled and he forgets his goal of world domination. Havok starts to betray his kind and ally himself with the humans because his programming is altered by eating cocoa.
    Because Havok was too strong for the Mekka army to deal with the Mekkas rulers decided to shoot Havok Ark with a dimension ray, this ray sends Havok into a very dangerous reality called Kidoom.
    Our story's hero is Mateia Andrew a young boy who leads a peaceful life until an experiment from the year 2099 makes him time travel from the year 2000 to the year 2099. In this new time he befriends a anthropomorphic whale named Boldboy and the malfunctioning robot Havok, just before seeing Havok being sent in another dimension by Mekka King Zuris
    Now Profesor Inuat, Boldboy and Mateia Andrew must try to free Havok from his imprisonment. In order to complete the Gateway Millennium Portal they need a Mekkas gateway key known as the Xandro Key. The Mekkas have no intention of letting the Earthlings achieve their goal.
    The trio works in a undersea research lab called EarthUnion where they start to have communication problems with the outside world. Their communications antenna was destroyed by mutants know as the The Ninja Scarabs who are slaves of the Mekkas and serve under the leadership of Giganto X11.
    In an even bolder attack on the sealab by Mekkas forces, doctor Inuat is kidnapped and taken prisoner by Giganto.
    The doctor was working on a nanotechnology before starting work on the portal and now his friends Andrew and Boldboy are in possession of a very interesting nanotechnology. One of the doctor's nanotech formulations has been mixed in with a Energy Drink, which, when consumed, cause a variety of amazing effects that can save the day when our hero is in a tight spot.
    Andrew upgrades the sea lab submarine Nautilus with the help of the nanobots. The vessel is changed from its original form to a high-tech vehicle that can transform into new shapes as needed.
    Andrew and Boldboy have a mission: armed with their updated submarine, a loyal robot servant named Rocko, and the new nano-empowered energy drink, they must find Professor Inuat and the Xandro key and save the world.

#562 Mateia Andrei, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
  3. warnerbro7

warnerbro7 pretty cute huh?

wow how long have you had this story in mind , i think its pretty good:)

4. Mateia Andrei

Mateia Andrei New Member

i made it yesterday

5. Mateia Andrei

Mateia Andrei New Member

im glad you like it do you have any suggestions

6. warnerbro7

warnerbro7 pretty cute huh?

maybe you should elaborate alien races more and add some character summeries other than that i think your cartoon is very well thought out , btw you have any suggetions for my cartoon ( the next to last page)

7. mowub

mowub Active Member

That has already been done by Invader Zim.

8. mowub

mowub Active Member

I want to move away from sci-fi for a while and just make a comic about humans, who I can incorporate my previous character personalities into. I haven't come up with an interesting concept yet.

9. Mateia Andrei

Mateia Andrei New Member

yes true but the story is more different and has some interesting stuff

10. mowub

mowub Active Member

How's this for an alien female? Original or Zimmy?

[​IMG]

#570 mowub, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
  11. Mateia Andrei

Mateia Andrei New Member

its original

12. Mateia Andrei

Mateia Andrei New Member

Calling all pasionate producers

This is my invitation to all passionate producers that love the animation businesses

We all love animation and we all know that making a show is a team effort,yes some people that work on cartoon shows are given more credits that the entire team and i can give a large number of examples(Joe Barbera,Chuck Jones,Tex Avery) but you should all know by now that the entire team as a hole is more important that just one people and this is true in every industry.

I really wish to create a new a exciting cartoon series over the internet with all of you wonderful people because lets face it we are all wonderful.

Lets star and putt our heads together and make this amazing project:)
    Mateia Andrew over and out

#572 Mateia Andrei, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2009
  13. Mateia Andrei

Mateia Andrei New Member

new characters for my story

Sundai built for destruction, this ninja robot is equipped with any kind of weapon, he was build on the mysterious island Zeka . Eventually he is destroyed and gets repaired by Davok later in the series he becomes loyal to Davok and steels for him the blueprints for the UIT chip (Ultra intelligent technology) that helps him self design and self build new weapons and items for him, along with upgrading his old ones.

Davok he is Havok’s clone he gets the mission from his superiors to destroy Havok but he has other plans for his “brother”

Silverstar is Sundai’s twin after Davok creates a cloning machine planning to create gazillions of him he test his machine on Sundai making Silverstar,
    Silverstar dose'nt have the memory's of Sundai and decides to be a good guy

14. mowub

mowub Active Member

I'm looking to create something that is "ahead of its time," that hasn't been done before. Any ideas?

15. mowub

mowub Active Member

I've got a rough idea in my head: a comic satire on the music industry and the music of the past decade, seen through the eyes of a 14-year-old classic rock fan and aspiring musician named Sid. I'd be able to tackle anything I don't like about today's music. Topics might include digital rights, teen singers, corporate radio, the difficulty of writing original music, bands that sellout, etc.

I'd also like to make my drawing style look less like the Simpsons.

#575 mowub, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
  16. BigMac

BigMac Rebranded

Here's an idea I've had for a while... so please say bad of it 'cuz i won't listen to it.

The story starts with a group of scientists in the 80's that have the goal to create a powerful robot/weapon to fight in the Cold War. They come up with a robot that had the ability to destroy villages. The government rejected this idea and a female doctor called Jennifer working on the project takes him home and modifies him to be less destructive. She names him Miguel.

Years pass on, until we reach 2004 and Jennifer has a plan to create 3 robots with the same abilities to fight so much injustice in the world. Unfortunately, the 3 robots are created, each one with they're one special abilities. She calls them Seth, Brian and Jeff.

Seth was created to be the perfect human/robot with a great speed, great strength, and a great intelligence.
    Brian has great skills with weapons and martial arts. He's not that bright and is very anxious.
    Jeff is the darkest one in the family. Having the awesomeness to create fire, electric, water, rock, ice, these sorts of powers into giant balls and psychic abilities. (Like the Pokemon's)

This is the plot. The show features a very selective soundtrack which i call it a golden soundtrack. (Like the GTA series;))

Tomorrow i'll give a description of the episodes:p.

To me the robot are design by Rob Renzetti.:D

© George Michael Santana

17. Mateia Andrei

Mateia Andrei New Member

show

i reminds me of astroboy i dont know why it just does

18. mangardian

mangardian New Member

i hope this isn't considered inappropriate for this forum, but i would like to inform you that i am starting on animating the opening scene for a new Tigersharks episode.

19. Racattack!Force

Racattack!Force 私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !

I'll post some St@rt designs in a few days (I've been working on them for months). But for now, settle on this idea:

Zeeten

In the present day, a brother (Zack) and sister (Emma) are planning to take over the world. But their plans get cut short when a somewhat-competent alien invader (Zeeten) lands on Earth with the same intent. Soon its an all-out war between kids and alien for domination of the world. It would be an science-fiction/comedy, that will mock the conventions of both the "kids-save-the-world" and "alien-comes-to-destroy-earth" plots. What do ya think?

20. J!!!

J!!! You're such a little kid~

Sounds awesome really It is like Tom and Jerry except no one has good intentions.
    I've also been thinking about my idea and...... I may change J's name in the story because it is too silly. But mostly because when I drew J he (for one looked like something a 6 year old would draw :p) but looked to innocent for my tale I can't desribe a plot for something else featuring him but I have it in my mind just need a premise.