1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Made Up Superheros Team up!

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by lorbo, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lorbo

lorbo Member

n the blanks please.

Races

Human: Independent
    Bartek: Want to destroy AI
    Morkon: Are originally oblivious to the danger, later they side with Winn and try to govern themselves with the Barteks gone.
    Kola: Wish they could conquer the galaxy but have weak ships. So they tend to make a big deal of it whenver they destroy a pirate ship or an enemy vessel/the Kola fight among themselves and rarely the Yuri.
    Yuri: Want Guardian technology

AI
    Description: Has no name but Winn names it Jack/childlike? Faking it. Really just malevolent. Evens so it has feelings for Winn paradoxically
    Motivation: Reprogrammed by the Bartek to destroy all Guardian technology

Humans

Winn
    Description: Superhuman heroine
    Motivation: To get home/stop the Bartek from killing Morkons

Mal
    Description: Superhuman female/friend of Winn?/under control of Bartek? Originally yes.
    Motivation: Originally she was suppose to mentor Winn on how to adapt to life on alien planet. Now she wants to visit Earth-her home she's told.

Bobby
    Description: human male/friend of Winn?/ He is the newest human to be abducted, he doesnt get the chance to almost die and get superpowers. He wants to go home.
    Motivation: Look up latter.

Bartek

John Noble
    Description: Head of Barteks
    Motivation: To destroy the AI/More like regain control over it.

Yuri

General Hess
    Description: Rana's superior
    Motivation: To obtain Guardian technology

Rana
    Description: Modified Morkon water morpher/Yuri spie/befriends Winn??? yes
    Motivation: To serve the Yuri/obtain Guardian technology from Darteks

Kola

Captain-Kraag
    Description: Corrupt/buys drugs from Bartek
    Motivation: He sells it on the black market. Morkon bones when pulverized and mixed with certain chemicals are addictive. He is greedy.
    [​IMG] Reply [​IMG] Reply With Quote [​IMG] Blog this Post

2. Dreyfus

Dreyfus Active Member

I think it's important to have these things mapped out first before you can tell a story that makes sense. Now I think as far as we got was that the AI was reprogrammed by the Darteks and now it is a threat to them, right?

3. lorbo

lorbo Member

4. Dreyfus

Dreyfus Active Member

Okay, let's take it from the top. Correct me if I'm wrong:

1. Bartek's bring or teleport Winn to [planet name?] in order to fight AI
    2. AI intervenes/"rescues" Winn
    3. AI convinces Winn to fight Bartek
    4. Bartek flee from Winn

Is that all right?

5. lorbo

lorbo Member

For the ending I intend for the the AI to be stopped somehow, as well as the Barteks, and Winn Gets home by a portal, or B: is stuck on the planet or hitches a ride aboard a starship bound for earth. Or maybe she gets her own as a reward?

6. lorbo

lorbo Member

Okay, let's take it from the top. Correct me if I'm wrong:

1. Bartek's bring or teleport Winn to [planet Kiana?] in order to train and serve as an atttack agents for them against all other races as they see fit.
    2. AI intervenes/"rescues" Winn Sort of. Winns mind is transfeered to another identical version of her body that has superpowers.
    3. AI convinces Winn to fight Bartek. She did'nt really need any, the Barteks lied and said she and a group of morkons were going on a starship to fly to another world. Instead they dropped them off at a site of ancient ruins and had killer bots attack them. Winns original body died.
    4. Bartek flee from Winn Yes due to having the support of an AI they werent aware was still around, the war happened a long time ago.

7. lorbo

lorbo Member

Usually the system the Barteks uses erases Humans memories, but the AI finally managed to hack it's way into there system.

8. Dreyfus

Dreyfus Active Member

Okay from this information, my question is: Why hasn't the AI attacked the Bartek before then?

9. lorbo

lorbo Member

10. lorbo

lorbo Member

It needed to hack it's way through the system, it took time.

11. Dreyfus

Dreyfus Active Member

Alright so that would mean that the AI isn't strong enough/willing to fight the Bartek on its own?

12. lorbo

lorbo Member

Unless you can come up with something betteer. The Barteks, in their pride, thought system was full proof. I know! Rana inserted the AI with a disc. Good Idea!?

13. lorbo

lorbo Member

Before the AI takes full control over the nanite tech, no they don't have full control, it needs a human agent, to do what it wants.

14. lorbo

lorbo Member

It can provide the human with tools, but it cant' use them itself until it gets human to switch over control to itself.

15. Dreyfus

Dreyfus Active Member

If Rana supplied the means for the AI to hack the system, she would have to be in the dark about the AI's true intentions/it would have to be deceiving her too. You could do that or you could make it so that the Bartek have been battling with the AI for a long time already.

16. lorbo

lorbo Member

I think deception idea is better, the Barteks would be smart enough not to shoot themselves in the foot.

17. Dreyfus

Dreyfus Active Member

Question: How would they be shooting themselves in the foot?

18. lorbo

lorbo Member

As for Rana and others like her, it is a secret to outsiders that she works for the Yuri, although the Barteks already suspect the Yuri when the glitch happens. ideally Winn was suppose to almost die and have an empty head, like a child ready to learn and do whatevver the Barteks said.

19. lorbo

lorbo Member

I mean that Barteks would likely realizie the danger if they had been battling a rogue AI for sometime. They would'nt just allow it to do as it wants. And they would have a backup plan just in case

20. Dreyfus

Dreyfus Active Member

Okay. So AI tells Rana that its mission is to destroy the Barteks but that he can't unless he can hack their system because their superhumans are too powerful?

Maybe they have been battling it because they need to contain it/quarantine it to the planet. They know what it wants to do so they have to stop it. Stalemate until AI gets Winn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.