1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"Lucifer" Season One Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'DC Live-Action Movies and Television' started by The Penguin, Jan 25, 2016.

1. The Penguin

The Penguin All Hail the King!
    Staff Member Moderator

DC Comics/Vertigo's Lucifer Morningstar is the latest comic book character to jump off the page and onto the small screen. See the series premiere of Lucifer tonight at 9 p.m. ET on FOX.

'Like' Lucifer on Facebook
    'Follow' Lucifer on Twitter

[​IMG]

Tonight's episode...

"Pilot" - Series Premiere
    Monday, January 25, 2016 @ 9 p.m. ET/8 CT on FOX
    MEET LOS ANGELES’ NEWEST HELLRAISER ON THE ALL-NEW SERIES PREMIERE OF “LUCIFER” MONDAY, JANUARY 25, ON FOX

Upon leaving hell, Lucifer Morningstar retreats to Los Angeles for a more exciting life. When the murder of a friend connects him with LAPD detective Chloe Decker, Lucifer becomes intrigued with the idea of punishing criminals, sending the devil himself into a struggle between good and evil.

FOX.com/Lucifer

2. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Well-Known Member

No poll, Penguin? I'm shocked.

Not sure where Tom Ellis is going with Lucifer. Seems like a cross between Pierce Brosnan (circa Remington Steele), Benny Hill (because he's British and a wiseacre), and James Garner. Meh. I don't see anything good coming out of this, especially considering the last series to star the Devil that I know of (Reaper) lasted only a couple of years.

• Friendly Friendly x 1