1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Looney Tunes on HBO

Discussion in 'Back To The Inkwell - Classic Cartoons Discussion' started by Alycat32, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Alycat32

Alycat32 New Member

Does anyone remember when Looney Tunes was on HBO in the early to mid 80s? It came on at night directly before Fraggle Rock. Now I loved Bugs Bunny, just not quite as much as I loved Fraggle Rock. So I was kind of impatient those evenings for Looney Tunes to end.

It was much worse when the Looney Tunes clips were repeated over and over again repetitively. It became a running joke that we'd all tear at our hair and pretend to cry if that Elmer Fudd clip with him blowing out a candle that keeps relighting itself would air for the billionth time in a two week period haha.

2. CartoonFridays

CartoonFridays Promoted to detective.

Well, HBO Family has been showing Daffy Duck's Quackbusters and Looney Tunes: Back in Action this month.

3. Alonso Torrejon

Alonso Torrejon Active Member

If you ask me, HBO showing LT:BiA sounds like a great way to celebrate the film's big 1-0 this year.

4. RandomMe

RandomMe An Imaginary Friend

They did well. (By the way, I hated the movie when it came out due to its ugly designs. But I've never seen it. :D)

5. Goldstar Neo

Goldstar Neo Good Morning!

Looney Tunes: Back in Action wasn't really that bad a movie. It wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible either.

6. RandomMe

RandomMe An Imaginary Friend

It was meh.

7. jasonnguyen2606