1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for people who are willing to stick to a group of manga :)

Discussion in 'The Drawing Board' started by drkgrcevil, Apr 1, 2014.

1. drkgrcevil

drkgrcevil Guest

hello,
    my name is elias Taico i have created a group a few weeks agoand im trying to gather more manga drawers/artists. as of right now i am the writer and im also an artist in the manga group. the manga i have placed in development is called "just an story: fallen angels" i have worked on this story for about 3 years and half...

anyways at the moment we are currently 4 in the group is 2 character designers, then another member and i will be drawing on the manga itself, we are also designing characters. but yet i feel that is still not enough people so I'm looking for either 1 or 2 more people, I'm not looking for professional work but I'm looking for professional people, there is no payment involved at the moment since i plan to publish the first manga online entirely free, this is so that the group can grow a name out there...

I am currently attending college and most members are also going to school so i will understand if you have other things to do, the only thing i ask for is that who ever want to be involved in the group, you can only be artistically involved in the group, and I'm also looking for people who will want to stick to a group, I"m not looking for collab or anything like that, i am looking for long term people.

if you are interested please send me an e-mail to drkgrcevil1@gmail.com