1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Kids' WB Tapes (2000-2002)

Discussion in 'Saturday Morning Forever!' started by Arian, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Arian

Arian New Member

I'm looking for a few pieces of lost media that aired on Kids' WB once and never again basically.

I just need tapes of a few shows. I'm going to list what shows and what I need of them:

Pokémon - The banned episode, "Beauty and the Beach" which aired once on June 24, 2000 and was never seen again on any platform.

Cardcaptors - Any episode. First aired on June 17, 2000, last aired on December 28, 2001 and never again. This show had a limited VHS/DVD release, and a lot of segments/footage is missing from them, so TV tapes of this series is crucial to completing my collection.

Yu-Gi-Oh! - Two hybrid episodes that aired once a piece and never again. These episodes merged two episodes into one half hour. The first being "Into the Hornet's Nest/The Ultimate Great Moth which aired as a half hour on October 20, 2001 and The Light at the End of the Tunnel/Winning Through Intimidation which aired as a half hour on February 02, 2002.

I know there's a very slim chance these will be procured because of limited broadcasts, but I'm still hopeful.

If you're interesting in donating your tapes to me, or would like to talk about it beforehand, reply to this thread or personal message me.

Thank you kindly.

-Arian

• Like Like x 1
    #1 Arian, Sep 17, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2017