1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Disney site

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by Calhoun07, May 23, 2001.

1. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

I am looking for a website about Disney movies, and not just any site about Disney movies, but THE site that has all the listings and postings from fans about all the little hidden things they put into each of their movies. I cannot for the life of me remember what that site is called (it had a very specific name) and typing "Disney" in search engines brings up only a million sites to plow thru, so any tips or links would be helpful!

2. Inque

Inque Liquid Darkness

3. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

Thanks for the links, Inque...but those are not the site I am looking for. It's not just any site, and man, I wish I knew what it was called. For the love of GOD, this is driving me nuts. My AOL program crashed on me a couple months ago and I lost quite a bit, including the link to that site.

They are not easter eggs, tho I am sure easter egg sites would list them. They are called something else....and the whole site was dedicated to it, all the little things Disney throws into each movie, in the finest detail imagineable. It had something on literally every Disney movie ever made.

I will have to keep looking, but I was hoping somebody here would know. Maybe I should cross post this?

[​IMG]

4. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

bump

Sorry, but I hope that at least a newbie might know what I'm talking about!