Looking for a Digital Painter/Colorist for Comic Project

Discussion in 'The Drawing Board' started by DorkArtsComics, Sep 22, 2017.

1. DorkArtsComics

DorkArtsComics New Member

Hello fellow creators, comic enthusiasts and/or artists of all types. I am taking a step towards a personal goal I have set for myself and am attempting to self publish a comic book with characters I have been drawing and writing for a while. I am not sure what will come of this and am trying to not let that stop me. This would be a self published endeavor and am anticipating little to no money on the return of this. I am being honest with myself in terms of my skill level and cannot color this the way I am envisioning it.

This is where you come in. I am looking for someone to take scans of the pages [done on illustration/comic board] and color these and give the pages some texture to them. Styles that I am working towards are similar to that of some of the early Same Keith "The Maxx" series. Ideally, I would be looking for a hobbyist and/or student who might like to get their name on something and be a part of a small, independent project. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me and I can talk with you about color schemes and the like and send you a page to try your hand at coloring it. Feel free to contact me about story or other aspects and I will try my best to answer any questions. Thanks in advance.