1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Look! It's Japanese Spiderman + his giant robot!

Discussion in 'Marvel Live-Action Movies and Television' started by freebooter, Aug 22, 2001.

1. freebooter

freebooter Guest

the pictures at this website are very blurry

Look! It's Japanese Spiderman and his giant robot : the Mecha Marveller. Well, actually it's called the Leopardon in robot form. Seriously, this is a show that aired in Japan. In it, Yamashiro Takuya is a motorcross racer by day, and a superhero by night. Has anyone seen the movie?

[​IMG]

2. Kylewayne

Kylewayne Mrs. Outlander00

Question? what is the movie called6 Is the title "the Mecha Marveller" because it wasn't very clear or I must be too tired to compute.:D

3. Robin2099

Robin2099 Active Member

I never saw it but I do remember reading about it in an old issue of Hero Illustrated. If my memory is right it was made by the same people responsible for the Ultraman Tv series'.

4. Nightwing

Nightwing WF Old Man

Oh my lord no. Wow that's weird! When did that show first air? I feel the same way about this sort of thing as I do about Anime. I hope nothing is lost when the stories and characters and everything else go from one culture to the other. It's like this Anime Batman comic book I heard of, where Batman was all.....happy jumpy.