1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

"Logan (Wolverine III)" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Marvel Live-Action Movies and Television' started by Wonder Woman, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Stu

Stu Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
    Staff Member Administrator

The movie was released here in the UK today. It is every bit the fitting send off for Wolverine.

I didn't imagine 17 years ago I would still be watching Jackman play Wolverine when I first saw the original X-Men movie, but I just can't see him ever being topped.

The film has so much. Drama, heartache, violence and heart. It was incredibly difficult to watch in some parts, but heartwarming in others.

I won't spoil it, so please go see if for yourself and do not let some cretin online spoil it for you.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Greg91

Greg91 Member
    Reporter

• Like Like x 1
    #322 Greg91, Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  3. Neo Ultra Mike

Neo Ultra Mike Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts

Yeah going to watch it in like 15 minutes my time so I can finally see this movie and see what everyone else is talking about as all I heard about this movie sans trailers is that it's really good so hope I can say the same and that we can end this pre release on this good positive note.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Greg91

Greg91 Member
    Reporter

Comic Book Resources is currently spoiling a secretive aspect of Logan so please avoid them and potentially other sites doing the same if you don't want to know what they are revealing.
    I hope you have fun! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. defunctzombie

defunctzombie 1992 not 2002
    Staff Member Moderator

I believe we need to send PACO after them! :paco:

Anyway, if you've ever seen the Never Sleep Again documentary, I'd like to quote Ken Sagoes who plays Kincaid: "If you're going to see this movie, get yo' ass straight to the theater. Don't get no drinks, don't get no popcorn" unless you allow plenty of time. You will thank me. :D

Comments to come in the proper talkback thread.

• Like Like x 2