1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

List of Yin Yang Yo! episodes

Discussion in 'Animation Wiki Discussion' started by The Huntsman, Jun 1, 2008.

1. The Huntsman

The Huntsman Friend of Toon Zone

Yin Yang Yo! Episodes

Discussion thread for Yin Yang Yo! Episode Guide. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

I decided to split the main Yin Yang Yo! page to some extent and give the episode information its own page, since it was quite lengthy. However, it looks sort of ugly without the table of contents. The article doesn’t have enough sections or sub-sections to meet the requirements for the automatic table of contents, though, so I’m not sure what I can do to make it look better.

Regardless, I’m going to expand on the information and before the night is done, I hope to have episode descriptions for every episode that has aired. I’ll then add some general information at the top of the article and so forth.

#1 The Huntsman, Jun 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2008
  2. Racattack!Force

Racattack!Force 私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !

Well, the Wikipedia article for YYY! episodes has a section for specials (which only shows Woofoogeddon). If you make that section, then it will meet the requirements. I attemped doing that myself, but it just wasn't working. :shrug:

3. The Huntsman

I had thought of that, but I believe Woofoogeddon was merely the final three episodes of the first season aired all at once with a lot of scenes cut out of them. It didn't seem like it was something worth noting.

4. Racattack!Force

Yes, that is true, but the only other way you could possible get a table of contents is to add an external links section, to link other episode guides on the internet, such as ones on TVRage and TV.com. :shrug:

5. The Huntsman

Unfortunately, nobody ever worked on the TVRage guide and the TV.com guide is full of errors, so I would rather not link to them.

If nobody minds, maybe we don't need a table of contents? It's not too hard to navigate, but it is inconvenient.

6. Racattack!Force

It's okay if it doesn't have a Table of Contents. They might only be needed in the future as the page starts to get longer (as we get closer to the series/season finale).

7. The Huntsman

It has taken me quite some time, but I have finally written non-spoiler episode descriptions for every single episode that has aired. I will maintain this page and update it accordingly when new episodes are revealed and after they debut on television, though I would like to ask people if they know of anything else I could add to further enhance the quality of the page. If nobody has any suggestions, I believe I can stop working on this page for the time being and return to enhancing the quality of the main Yin Yang Yo! page.

8. Racattack!Force

I just wanted to say that I redirected the page. "Yin Yang Yo! Episodes" now leads to "List of 'Yin Yang Yo!' episodes". I didn't change any information, I just changed the page. :shrug: However, I will edit the list if I think it needs some changes.

9. The Huntsman

I appreciate your help, but I don’t particularly agree with the changes. I have raised one point in the other thread, so I won’t speak on that, but I’m not so sure that Woofoogeddon deserves to be on the page. I know Wikipedia has it. I know TV.com has it. But that doesn’t make it right. When you look at Woofoogeddon and compare it with specials for other animated programs, there is a big difference. I don’t believe Woofoogeddon was a special. I wanted to remove it and I almost did, but I changed it back because due process is important. I hope we can discuss this issue in order to see whether or not we should remove Woofoogeddon from the page.

#9 The Huntsman, Jun 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2008
  10. Jave

Jave Beware of the SPLAT
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

If "Woofoogedon" is a special composed of various episodes put together and not an actual episode, the it shouldn't be listed as a numbered episode in the guide. You can go ahead and make a footnote or a section regarding the special, but episode guides should list the episodes as they were produced. Whether it's airdate order or production order is fine either way, as long as it's specified.

11. The Huntsman

Thank you for the clarification. The “special” in question is merely a compilation of the final three episodes of the first season, so I have removed it from the page. The guide is currently listed in the order that the episodes had aired.