1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Linkara's "Atop The Fourth Wall" Reviews Talkback II: Man Harder (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Comic Book Culture' started by HellCat, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Chaotix12345

Chaotix12345 Guh-huh!

Linkara keeps on truckin' with US-1 #4.

Also, he's posted his next schedule:

YESSSSSSSSS, the Sonic/Image crossover. THIS should be fun. :D

2. TnAdct1

TnAdct1 Ravioli, Ravioli

...and if Linkara's tweet about the next episode is any indication, it looks like the Jell-O Man episode is going to be a hoot.

Definitely shaping up to be a fun time with some old favorites (Crazy Steve and Dick Grayson, Age 12; Tandy Whiz Kids; Bearded Idiot) and plenty of weird material (the aforementioned Sonic/Image crossover and Jell-O Man comic; a comic based on the 1980 film Xanadu, and a comic featuring some "doped" baseball stars).

3. Gatomon41

Gatomon41 Free Equestrian Forces

Linkara faces the Borg again, as he reviews the comic adaptation of Star Trek: First Contact: Star Trek: First Contact

Yay :D First Contact is one of my favorite Star Trek movies, and I wish people talked about it more.

4. John Pannozzi

John Pannozzi Still Gritty after all these years

5. John Pannozzi

John Pannozzi Still Gritty after all these years

Wow, is it dead around here. I'm rather bummed that this and the CA talkback thread get little activity, especially since I still watch most of Lewis' s new videos.

Looking at his future, his take on the Star Wars should prove interesting. Other people have nitpicked the Star Wars Prequels and Crystal Skull to death, but I haven't seen anyone critique this.

It's also nice to see him finally finish off Batman: Jazz and do another issue of Mister T & the T-Force. Don't really care about Vampire: the Masquerade, though.

Big Bang should be interesting, considering that one of the few modern comics Alan Moore praised.