1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Life or Summat (an episode of Darwin the Merman) - Transcript

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by RandomMe, Jun 5, 2013.

1. RandomMe

RandomMe An Imaginary Friend

LIFE OR SUMMAT (the title cards for DtM should be eerily random but matching the episode's premise. Here, Darwin and Bea are in a lifeboat inside a dream bubble coming out of Darwin's head)
    WRITTEN BY: RANDOMME
    IDEAS BY: RANDOMME
    STORYBOARDS BY: SOMVILAY XAYAPHONE (just a random name I picked up. It sounds like an exotic, Indian name which ends out as a crappy, trainwrecked Russian name. He/she/must be 80% he appeared on the title cards for Flapjack. The music is the title card from Flapjack's final episode, Fish Out Of Water.)
    (Darwin is watching TV, while an ad made by mortals (humans, merpeople are immortal) from the land appears on the set. Yes, they watch human TV, though the signals sometimes are interrupted in order to preven them from watching alcoholic or religious scenes, as merpeople are forbidden to do so. Anyway, where was I? Oh, the ad! An ad for a concert.)
    ANNOUNCER: SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SOMEDAY! IT'S THE BEST-WORST CONCERT IN THE WORLD! THRILL AS 3RD STOREE RETURNS WITH THE WORST SONG EVER! FREE! EXCITE IN THE THRILLS OF AN OLD AMUSEMENT PARK THAT HAD TO GO TO BANKRUPTCY!
    (Darwin changes channels, now he is watching Pretty Pretty Unicorn, which happens to be another MLP:FIM rip-off. He changes the channels again to TV Kindergarten Funny Funny, a bad kids show. Well, these are my ideas :D Darwin turns the TV off as Bea nearens...)
    BEA: DARWIN!!! Guess what? I won a contest!
    DARWIN: Contest? What contest?
    BEA: That "Ballet Fan of the Year" one, remember?
    DARWIN: Meh.
    (Kevin, the one with the muscles (or "Our body's our temple", to be more accurate) comes by as well.)
    KEVIN: Darwin? Did you know that me and Killian are going to Turkey? Because your "friend", Niall now lives there! He needs to come back.
    (Darwin wakes up from a dream.)
    BEA AND KEVIN: DARWIN!
    DARWIN(scared): Who are you?
    BEA: Just your bro and sis.
    DARWIN: Are you going to Turkey?
    BEA: Yes, we need to get Niall back.
    (Meanwhile at the park... they do have parks underwater? :shrug:)
    KHYBER: I wish I was in Turkey... right now... Wha?!
    (Dar, Kev and Bea swim to Turkey at the speed of light. Minutes later, they ARE in Turkey.)
    (Niall is on a beach in Turkey)
    NIALL: Where am I?
    (will update this over time. Please comment!)