Let's defuse that bomb!

Discussion in 'Platypus Comix' started by Hero Ponchin, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hero Ponchin

Hero Ponchin Hai Hai!

Hello there team, this is where I noticed the gigantic sun drop. Also, the giant "sun drop" appears to now be guarded by a legion of robotic Australians. Duck Twacy, you distract them with something from your pants while me and PC dive in to the stink bomb(which there is also an opening at the top, scraped by my gigantic wire clippers. HuPOOOOOOMPPPP!!!!!

2. Butterstar

Butterstar Bring Sakura back to the US!

This isn't where I hid the bomb!

What? There's another bomber besides me? WHO'S STEALING MY SPOTLIGHT?

3. Hero Ponchin

Hero Ponchin Hai Hai!

Hmmmm,there appears to be another bomber. Part of your group, not part of you group, who knows. Well, by the way, there appears to be three wires again, but they're are all the same color:puce! Good thing I have this microscope, revealing it is the middle wire. WHIRRRWHIRRR OH. There appears to be a head that speaks riddle, and a group of vicious robotic otters if I answer even one question wrong. This is the Mystery Head's only question

Q:I am quiet like a fly, but big as a house. I am wider than a pizza pie, but shorter than Dr.Insano's son. What am I?

Any ideas?

4. Kitschensyngk

Kitschensyngk Let's mash it up!

OUTPUT.REQST>>
    The Robot Overlord wishes to know if you could loan us these bombs. There are some pockets of human resistance which require a swift purging.

5. Hero Ponchin

Hero Ponchin Hai Hai!

No,not really. By the way, I've figured out the answer to my riddle. "Stink Bomb". Kinda obvious, in retrospect. Whuh-what! The robotic otters have attacked anyway, and they are impervious to fists! BLAM WHAM BAM But they are extremely weak to my huge gun!!

"Clip"

By the way, using my headpiece and keyboard, I managed to overhear the Super secret Villian meeting. Looks like RockManDash's really poor. Anyway, the next bomb is in the entertainment section. Meet me there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.