1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"Lego DC Comics - Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom!" Feature Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Aug 11, 2015.

?

Rate and Comment on "Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom"

1. *****

100.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

An all-new Lego adventure pits the Justice League against the Legion of Doom!

[​IMG]

Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom!
    Studio: Warner Bros. Animation, DC Comics
    Release Date: Digital - August 11th, 2015; Home Video - August 25th, 2015

Synopsis: Crime is on the run as the newly formed Justice League keeps Metropolis safe and this makes evil genius Lex Luthor very unhappy. Together with Black Manta, Sinestro and a gang of ruthless recruits, Lex builds his own league and declares them the Legion of Doom. With this super powered team of terror and a plan to attack the top-secret government site, Area 52, can Lex finally be on the verge of victory? Sound the "Trouble Alert" and get ready for the bricks to fly when Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and the rest of the Justice League face off against the world’s greatest Super-Villains! It’s the next all-new original movie from Lego and DC Comics.

The cast of Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom! features some of the top voiceover artists in the industry, led by Justice League heroes Troy Baker (Batman), Nolan North (Superman), Josh Keaton (Green Lantern), Khary Payton (Cyborg), James Arnold Taylor (The Flash) and Grey Griffin (Wonder Woman, Lois Lane). The Legion of Doom includes Mark Hamill (Trickster, Sinestro), John DiMaggio (Lex Luthor, Joker), Kevin Michael Richardson (Captain Cold, Gorilla Grodd, Black Manta), Tom Kenny (Penguin), Cree Summer (Cheetah) and Tony Todd (Darkseid). Dee Bradley Baker is both hero and villain as Martian Manhunter and Man-Bat.

Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom! is directed by Rick Morales from a script by Jim Krieg. Sam Register. Jill Wilfert, Jason Cosler and Keith Malone are executive producers. Benjamin Melniker and Michael Uslan are co-executive producers, and Brandon Vietti is supervising producer.

Comments and thoughts? Discuss the Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom! animated feature in this thread!

Discussion for content found on the Digital/Blu-ray/DVD release of Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom! can be found in the proper talkback linked below.