1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Kind of having an issue with crush on fictional characters

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by ShadowSJG, Sep 12, 2016.

1. ShadowSJG

ShadowSJG New Member

I know this may seem silly to some people but please hear me out. So, we all know that sometimes we feel attached to fictional characters and have ’waifu’s for fun, nothing serious. That’s with me. I had the EQG characters as waifu’s because I thought it was fun to entertain this idea. Nothing too extreme. Of course I still do like real women, but this was something I enjoyed having on the side. I’m 18 and I just started uni and I’ve been kind of feeling a little bothered that I won’t be able to still enjoy this fun as the EQG are 17 and in HS and I’m starting uni and I liked having waifu’s that weren’t creepy. It doesn’t give me angst or depression or anything but i do worry a little that now I’m too old to still have this little fun. I know it seems trivial but what do you guys think? Am I too old being 18 and going into university?
    T for example, at the age of 20, even if it’s a small age gap, a 20 year old really shouldn’t be dating a highschooler in my opinion. As I said before, I am 18 and starting uni and due to this, that is why I am worried I might be too old/have outgrown it.

2. Golden Geek

Golden Geek Gera Gera Po

It really doesn't matter, since they're cartoons.

3. JoeMabbon

JoeMabbon Dwarf-in-a-flask

Shhhhhhhh! Don't ruin the illusion for him.

• Like Like x 1