"Kamen Rider Fourze" Series Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by veemonjosh, Sep 3, 2011.

1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

First, there was Decade, who was all Riders in one being. Then, there was W, a Rider with two souls. Last time, there was OOO, who transformed using a three medal system. Now...

[​IMG]

Amanogawa High School is like any stereotypical American high school located in Japan; it has its clicks, its clubs, and its classes. Gentaro Kisaragi, a student with a reputation as a "bad boy", one day forms a Kamen Rider Club, set to investigate the urban legends created by past Kamen Riders. He joined in the club by Yuki Jojima, a self-professed space otaku, and Kengo Utahoshi, who is in possession of a strange switch-like device called an Astro Switch, as well as a secret base called the Rabbit Hutch and the super-bike known as the Machine Masshigler. Together, they must stop a mysterious red-eyed man who has been giving out mysterious items called Zodiarts Switches, which transform people into constellation-themed monsters known as Zodiarts.

Kamen Rider Fourze
    Episode 1
    "The Youth Trans-Forms"
    The new school year begins at Amanogawa High School, and Kengo Utahoshi is detecting strange energies around the school. And things get stranger when yankee-looking Gentaro Kisaragi transfers into the school and decides that he wants to be Kengo's friend.

2. HEATXZ

HEATXZ Duck Knght

Kamen Rider Fourze is awesome :anime:
    the action scenes were great and I like the funny scene with Fourze can't control the Rocket Switch XD
    The Zodiarts have great designs

3. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Well, this certainly was different. Gentaro Kisaragi does seem like a cool guy, and I like his personality. I couldn't help but feel sorry for Kengo, but I wonder what this mysterious illness is that's harming his body. The monsters looked cool as well, and I did enjoy the rocket malfunction. Still, I couldn't help but feel this was a bit too comedic at points. It was a good start. I just thought it could have been better, especially if it weren't a group of high school students. Still, high school students would make it a lot more like the original Power Rangers and could easily catch Saban's attention.

By the way, the giant gorilla mech was the highlight of the episode. I look forward to seeing how this mech works in Kamen Rider.

4. Undrave

Undrave Forever Burning Heart!

I'm thinking Kengo was born in space so his body isn't used to normal gravity or something. I hope he gets a shot with the Fourze Driver, showing how to best use the vrious switches before collapsing.

5. veemonjosh

Episode 2
    "
    Bring It On Cosmos!"

Kengo reveals to Gentaro that he must turn off the Zodiarts Switch used by the person who activated it in order to defeat a Zodiarts. As Gentaro and Yuki search the campus for the owner of the Switch, she begins to tell Gentaro more about Kengo and how he came to have the Fourze Driver and the Astro Switches.

6. HEATXZ

HEATXZ Duck Knght

Great episode :anime:
    My favorite part is Kamen Rider Fourze using Limit Break on Orion Zodiarts in Space :D

7. veemonjosh

The Kamen Rider Club has been formed!

Episode 3
    "Queen Election"

When the annual Queen Festival comes around, Gentaro decides if he wants to befriend Miu Kazashiro, he must convince Yuki to enter a talent contest that Miu wins every year and beat her.

8. HEATXZ

HEATXZ Duck Knght

My favorite parts are Kamen Rider Fourze using the Hopping Switch XD

9. veemonjosh

Episode 4
    "The Transformation in Secret"

Miu begins to feel bad about the criticism she received as Gentaro attempts to master use of the Hopping Module in order to defeat the Chameleon Zodiarts.

10. HEATXZ

HEATXZ Duck Knght

My favorite parts Kamen Rider Fourze using Magichand and defeating Chameleon Zodiarts

11. veemonjosh

Episode 5
    "Two Sides to Friendship"

JK invites Gentaro to a party, while the Scorpion Zodiarts presents a Zodiarts Switch to a student with a grudge against JK.[SUP][/SUP]

12. HEATXZ

HEATXZ Duck Knght

My favorite parts are the new switches and Kamen Rider Fourze getting electrocuted XD

13. veemonjosh

Episode 6
    "Full Blown Lightning Attack"

The Kamen Rider Club must get the Elek Switch back from JK while saving him from the Unicorn Zodiarts.

14. HEATXZ

HEATXZ Duck Knght

Kamen Rider Fourze Electric States Form is awesome :anime:

15. veemonjosh

Episode 7
    "His Highness, King Jerk"

Shun begins to get upset at how Miu has abandoned him in favor of Gentaro and his group of friends, particularly when they get stuck together in a hellish tutoring session.

16. HEATXZ

HEATXZ Duck Knght

I like 3 new switches Spike Switch,Smoke Switch,and Winch Switch,The Hound Zodiarts looks cool

17. veemonjosh

Episode 8
    "The Iron Knight's Cooperation"

When Kamen Rider Fourze faces off against the Hound Zodiarts, again, the Scorpion Zodiarts appears and fights as well, only for Kamen Rider Fourze to be assisted by someone piloting the Powerdizer.

18. HEATXZ

HEATXZ Duck Knght

My favorite parts are Fourze using the Scissors Switch and using Electric States and Drill Switch to defeat Hound Zodiarts

19. AdamYJ

AdamYJ The Saturday Morning Kid

I've just started watching this and am having a blast. I love the comically exagerrated high school setting.

20. veemonjosh

Episode 9
    "Awakening of the Witch"

When Gentaro and Yuki begin to feel that Tomoko needs someone to be her friend, she rejects them as she has joined a witches' coven.