1. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

"Justice League: War" Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Feb 4, 2014.

?

Rate and Comment on this Blu-ray/DVD/Digital title!

1. *****

100.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Want to discuss the Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital releases for Justice League: War? Look no further!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Justice League: War Home Entertainment Release
    Studio: Warner Bros. Home Entertainment
    Release Date: February 4th, 2014

Synopsis: A time when heroes became legends. The origin of the Justice League based on the DC Comics' "The New 52!" In Gotham City's shadows lurks a mysterious figure, a silent guardian known only as the Batman. While battling crime and an ever-growing public distrust, he faces the injustices of the night alone. During a criminal pursuit, the Batman crosses paths with the arrogant intergalactic cop Green Lantern, and the unlikely duo uncovers an impending threat bigger and more deadly than anything the Earth has faced before. For the Earth to have a chance to survive, it will be a race to forge an uneasy alliance of its greatest super powers, including the Kryptonian alien, Superman; the Amazonian envoy, Wonder Woman; and the Scarlet Speedster, the Flash. Along with newcomers Cyborg and teen super hero Shazam, this awesome assembly of the world's finest are prepared to meet evil head-on and offer mankind its only hope, if they don't self-destruct first!

Blu-ray Bonus Features
    - A Sneak Peek at Son of Batman – An advance look into the next DC Animated Feature Film with the creators and cast
    - Deconstructing Justice League: War with Jay Oliva and Jim Lee – Part commentary, part documentary, director Jay Oliva teams up with artist Jim Lee as they compare and contrast the comic to screen process of some of the most memorable moments in the film.
    - Creating Heroes: The Life and Art of Jim Lee – This documentary film explores the work of master artist, Jim Lee, from his early days to his current position at DC and collaboration with Geoff Johns.
    - Justice League: War Act D – From animatic to pencil test
    - From the DC Comics Vault:
    -- 1. Justice League Unlimited Season 3 “Destroyer”
    -- 2. Batman: The Brave and The Bold Season 2 “The Malicious Mr. Mind”
    -- 3. Young Justice Invasion: Destiny Calling Season 2 Part 1 “Happy New Year”
    -- 4. Young Justice Invasion: Destiny Calling Season 2 Part 1 “Earthlings”
    - Includes UltraViolet so you can enjoy the film on many different compatible devices.

Two-Disc DVD Special Edition Bonus Features
    - A Sneak Peek at Son of Batman – An advance look into the next DC Animated Feature Film with the creators and cast
    - Creating Heroes: The Life and Art of Jim Lee – This documentary film explores the work of master artist, Jim Lee, from his early days to his current position at DC and collaboration with Geoff Johns.
    - From the DC Comics Vault: - 2 DC Comics classic cartoons

Single-Disc DVD Bonus Features

- Sneak Peak at Son of Batman, the next DC Universe Animated Original Movie
    -Trailers

Discuss these Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital releases!

Note: This thread is to discuss all aspects of the multiple releases of this title, including the home video release and legal download options. Please discuss the feature film in the proper talkback, as linked below.