1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

"Justice League: The New Frontier" Feature Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Feb 26, 2008.

?

Rate and Comment on This Feature - [i]Justice League: The New Frontier[/i]

1. *****

22.9%
  2. ****1/2

25.0%
  3. ****

25.0%
  4. ***1/2

8.6%
  5. ***

10.0%
  6. **1/2

5.7%
  7. **

2.1%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

0.7%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has provided the package art, trailer and press details for the upcoming Justice League: The New Frontier - Commemorative Edition home video release. Click here for all the details.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

Makes sense. The WW reissue was in May then the live action movie came out the next moth. Same case here with Justice League releasing in November in theaters.

3. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

The new Justice League: The New Frontier - Commemorative Edition is now available! Will you be revisiting this movie?

4. -batmat-

-batmat- Active Member

Without thinking about this re-release I happened to watch this last weekend. This one was never among my favorites but it has definitely grown on me overtime. I really like the extended time we spend looking at pre-GL Hal Jordan and his motivations. I like how it compliments the backstory for then watching GL: First Flight which goes straight into the Lanterns world (even though the movies aren't really connected)

The Centre is creepy and misterious and while the reveal always felt a bit of a letdown to me, it's still a lot of fun. I like the 50s designs and setting, though sometimes it gets too "american" (being myself not one) but I understand its part of the context.

Great movie!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Well-Known Member

I picked up the Steelbook version of this last week and I'm really happy with it. I already own the movie but I really like this movie and I thought the Steelbook looked great and the price wasn't bad at all. The art on the inside of the case was great too. I was surprised that WB released this as their tie-in to the new Justice League movie. I figured they'd go with something a bit more recent like Justice League: War. But like Batmat said above this is a great movie and one I don't mind having twice in my collection. I loved how they did Wonder Woman in this book and in the original comic too.