1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest RPG Justice League (TAS) RPG

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Bird Boy, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AceOfKnaves

AceOfKnaves Why aren't you laughing?

OOC: I really hadn't wanted to drop out of this RPG, seeing as it was my first one and all...but it's not fun writing to yourself. :p Sorry all, but with a sad heart I'm going to have to hand over my title as Hawkgirl and Joker.

~Selena~

2. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

OOC: Sorry to hear it Sel, but quite understandable all the same. Unfortuantly if no one else twitches so I know there's still some life, I'll probably close this RPG in a few days. It had a nice run, but I think we put ourself against a wall as far as the storyline, and we all just ran out.

~Barb

3. The Detective

The Detective Active Member

OOC: Let's try THIS!

IC: Vandal Savage

6:13 AM

I gaze intently out the forward window. "Swing out helm to port."

My orders are obeyed within seconds, the helsman swinging us round in my desired direction. "This city is an island correct?"

A techie nods. "Scanner sweeps indicate the main exit is a bridge located several kilometers from out present location."

I rub my chin thoughtfully. "Has the mysterious gas disapated any?"

"Prepate a landing party, full gask masks and blasters. Have them ready."

He nods and goes off. "Gotham Bridge should be coming into view within minutes sir."

I grin. "Prepate the forward torpedo tubes."

4. Clark

Clark Member

Hi all! I see that you guys are in need of some more players, and I was wondering if I could re-take the role of Batman?

5. redDragon

redDragon Carnivorous Beast

[color=c00000]I'm sure that's fine as almost everyone in this RPG hasn't posted in ages. So if you post during this week you're still in.[/color]

6. AceOfKnaves

AceOfKnaves Why aren't you laughing?

OOC: I'd always be willing to jump back in if all the others...at least most of them...were actually posting.

~Selena~

7. Clark

Clark Member

The Batcave
    6:14 AM

IC: Batman

Just as I am about to pour the vial full of anti-toxin into the syringe, an alarm klaxon starts blaring. I set the vial back into its rack and stride over to the Batcomputer. Diana comes up behind me.

"Joker's released the gas into the city." I growl.

"Great Hera! Diana exclaims.

"Exactly."

"How can I help?"

"Follow me. I head over to a large containment locker and grab two Biohazard Suits. I toss one to Diana. "Put that on."

Suddenly, J'Onn phases through the floor. I give him a Biohazard suit to put on. I then issue them with small tranquilizer-like pistols for administering the anti-toxin. I show them how to use the pistols, and give each of them a utility belt full of spare anti-toxin capsules.

"All set?"

8. Harvey Dent

Harvey Dent The Batman

Superman - Gotham City (6:15 AM)

Flying at top speed, I finally arrive in Gotham...and I don't like what I see. The gas is almost over the entire city. It's moving much faster than I thought possible.

"Well, here I go."

I take a deep breath and dive into the mist, placing myself in what I guess is the center of this thing. Positioning myself, I begin to spin, faster and faster, gathering the gas around me and forming a small tornado. Not sure how long this will take, since I've never tried this move on such a large scale before. Sure could use Lantern's help right now...

9. redDragon

redDragon Carnivorous Beast

[color=c00000]RPG closed due to restarting[/color]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.