1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest RPG Justice League (TAS) RPG

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Bird Boy, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bird Boy

Bird Boy WF Admin
    Staff Member Moderator

This RPG will be based on the Cartoon Network Justice League series, currently running. So, begin the RPG!

If anyone would be kind enough to provide me with a character roster, I can update the Characters Taken list.

-BB

2. Clark

Clark Member

Well, I don't know who else is playing what charecter, but I'm playing Batman and the Joker.

3. JLU Dude

JLU Dude Active Member

I'm playing Superman and Darkseid.

4. Harvey Dent

Harvey Dent The Batman

Are heroes limited to the JL roster? I was thinking about joining the RPG as a Green Lantern like Hal or Kyle.

5. Batgirl_2005

Batgirl_2005 Don't I Wish...

I'll play WInder Woman

6. Trent Lane

Trent Lane How can that be?!

I'd like to join as J'onn, the Martian Manhunter if possible...

7. Bird Boy

Bird Boy WF Admin
    Staff Member Moderator

thread's been open for almost 3 weeks, and there isn't a single IC post. Is there some sorta stalling going on here?

If there aren't any new IC posts within a week, this RPG will be deleted--AGAIN.

-BB

8. Clark

Clark Member

Okay, here's the charecter list:

Me: Batman, The Joker.
    Justice League Dude: Superman, Darkseid.
    Trent Lane: Martian Manhunter.
    Batgirl_2005: Wonder Woman.

Charecters we still need:

The Flash
    Green Lantern
    Hawkgirl

I was under the impression that we needed five players to start.

9. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

I wouldn't mind taking Flash, if there are no objections. And yes, you are correct Clark, there should have been a set five people for this RPG from the beginning...but if my addition is correct, there are five people now, so we can start!

~Barb

10. Clark

Clark Member

LET'S START THIS PARTY WITH A BANG!

Okay! We have five players, and I'm taking the inititive on starting, if nobody minds.

Batman:

7:45 AM

I drive the Batmobile through Gotham Square. I'm pretty sure something big is going to happen soon. Ever since Joker escaped from Arkham, I've been watching Gotham even closer, since Joker may try to re-connect with the Injustice Gang. I know I shouldn't be patrolling in the day, because they'll ask me where I was when I get back to the office, but the looking for Joker the Injustice Gang comes first. Suddenly, I get a call on the videophone. J'onn's image appears.
    "What is it?" I ask. "I've got a psycho-pathic clown to catch."
    "That's why I'm calling." J'onn replies. "Superman's calling a meeting."
    "I'll be there in fifteen minutes."
    "Shall I send the shuttle?"
    "No. I want to try out the space enhancements on the Batwing."
    The videophone clicks off. I sigh and turn the Batmobile around, heading back to the Batcave.

#10 Clark, Jul 21, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2002
  11. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

Re: LET'S START THIS PARTY WITH A BANG!

Remember to post times people.

IC: The Flash

7:52AM

Something's buzzing in my room. Could be a fly, maybe the fire alarm, or maybe something on tv. I roll over and bury my head under my pillow. Continuing to ignore the ever louder sound I roll over again, and off my bed. I land in a heap on the floor, one leg still slung over on the bed and a pillow in my face. I hate it when this happens. I snatch the pillow and throw it to the side, trying to remove myself from the tangle of sheets. I finally decide to pay heed to the buzzing since it's what woke me up. Oh. Justice League comlink....wonderful. I scramble over to it, turning it on and heaving a sigh as I lean against the side of my bed.
    " 'Ello."
    Good thing for me it's J'onn. Anyone else and they would have been peeved for my delayed response.
    "Superman is calling a meeting and needs you up at the Tower."
    The green alien frowns, well, more then normally.
    "Are you on the floor?"
    I blink, suddenly aware that besides being on the floor, I'm covered in bed sheets....and that's about it. I grin,
    "Uh yeah. Had a...uh...late night, fell off the bed this morning when I woke up."
    he says nothing.
    "okay then....so how soon do you need me by?"
    "15 minutes would preferred. Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl are on their way over. You'll all be taking the shuttle up."
    "Sure thing, later."
    I click off just as the doorbell rings. I scramble to my feet, and make my way to the door, peering through the peep-hole.
    "Morning sunshine!"
    I call through the door when I see GL's scowling face.
    "Come on Flash, hurry up."
    He replies. I unlock the door, swinging it open. Suddenly I realize that Hawkgirl and Wonder Woman are right behind them...I swear they just popped up out of nowhere! Wonder Woman's eyes go wide while Hawkgirl raises an eyebrow. I blush.
    "If you're hungry, the kitchen's to your left. I'll just be a sec....seriously."
    I "jog" to the bathroom, take a shower, brush my teeth, tidy up my hair, shave. Then I make my over to my closet, throw my outfit in a duffle back and pull on a pair of jeans, a white t shirt and tennis shoes. Why get in costume now? Not like it'd take me long to change. With that all done I make my bed, grab the duffle bag and slow down. During all that the three of them were able to get into the room, close the door and....well, that was about it.
    "Sorry I took so long!"
    I say with a smile, grabbing my keys and opening the door.
    "So, whose driving?"

12. Trent Lane

J'onn

8:03 AM
    "All members have been contacted, Superman," I call over the comm link.

"Good, I'll be there shortly," he replied. I went to the meeting room and sat down, waiting for the rest of them to arrive. Suddenly, a sharp pain runs through my head. People screaming, pyschotic laughter, and gunfire echo in my head. The intensity of the pain and noise keeps me from noticing the League arriving.

"J'onn, what's wrong?" Batman asks, coming to my aid.

"I'm not sure," I reply. "But something is definetly very wrong..."

OOC: It's a start, I guess the ball's in Superman's court now...

13. Clark

Clark Member

OOC: This thread's been idle for the last few days. Time to jump start it again.

8:04 AM

Batman:

"Did you have a vision?" I ask J'onn, helping him up.
    "No." J'onn replies. "But I heard gunfire, people screaming, and psychotic laughter."
    "Joker." I say though clenched teeth.

The Joker:

I burst into the Computer Store and start shooting.
    I laugh. "HAHAHAHAHA!!!" I gesture to Mo, Lar and Cur.
    "Grab the cash and let's go!"

14. Clark

Clark Member

Is anyone here still playing?!

15. Trent Lane

OOC: Others need to post. Superman especially seeing as he called everyone to the watchtower...

16. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

Re: J'onn

Attention all JLAS player:

sooooo....what goes on here? This thread has been absolutely completely dead for approx. 2 months. We have some players that never even made their first post! Come on people, that's a bit ridiculous don't you think? You said you wanted to be in this RPG, don't say that and then never participate, it ruins the whole enjoyment of RPG's. That said, this thread had one week, I'm giving to the end of Sunday night, for this to start living again. One, two posts isn't going to cut it. I want to see everyone, including myself, posting this week, or I will remove this thread.

~Barb

17. Trent Lane

Yeah, ditto on what Barb said... I'd post but I've got nothing to go on...

18. Clark

Clark Member

I posted the last game play message, so someone else needs to post before I can post again.

19. PandyDawn2000

PandyDawn2000 New Member

Hi!

Hi im new here!Can I be A character?well,since Wonder Woman is takin can i be Hawkgirl?

20. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

Re: Hi!

Hi there! Glad to have you at the boards. I'm sorry but at the moment I'm not taking any new characters for this particular RPG because it has a possibility of being removed if the original players don't all begin participating again. Also, I've already had someone else request to be Hawkgirl a few days back, sorry. Finally, if you have any questions concerning the RPG's, especially about what characters are available, please direct those comments to me or one of the other RPG Mods through PM.

~Barb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.