1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Justice League on Video-CD

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by Batmanfan, May 3, 2001.

1. Batmanfan

Batmanfan Guest

I can't wait for the Justice League to air. Growing up with the Superfriends and all of the comic books, Bruce Timm will have a lot to live up to.
    I've recorded a nice collection of Video-CDs of Superman TAS with Green Lantern, Dr. Fate, Flash, Aquaman and the Batman Beyond episodes: "The Call part 1 & 2" I look forward to adding the Justice League right next to them. Video-CDs play in most DVD players and computers. They have 250 lines of resolution (like VHS) and there is no rewinding and will last for 100 years or more. They will long outlive this JLA fan. Keep up the good work Bruce Timm, we are watching.

Batmanfan
    maul1079@cs.com

2. Supermon

Supermon Member

What kind of equipment do you have to have to record VCDs?

3. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Justice League on VHS/DVD

I hear that CN is very interested in releasing JUSTICE LEAGUE episodes to VHS/DVD once the show hits. The show has to potential to replace POWERPUFF GIRLS as CN's #1 show, and I think it will, too. Combined, CN has released the first season of PPG on DVD and VHS.

4. Mr. Obsession

Mr. Obsession Active Member

But weren't those theme videos? That's been my major complaint against the Colombia House releases. :mad:

I want BTAS episodes 1- 109 released in order. I want Superman episodes 1- 54 released in order. I want Batman Beyond episodes 1- 52 released in order (and I want RotJ uncut, but that's another post :p ). I want them all on DVD. And I want them NOW! :)

5. Batmanfan

Batmanfan Guest

I use a Video-CD recorder that hooks up to my satilite receiver through the S-video cable. It produces professional quality Video-CDs.

6. Inque

Inque Liquid Darkness

well i just have episodes that i've downloaded on to a computer and burned on to a cd....

7. Shriek

Shriek Warriors.. Come Out To Play!

Ditto

I also put them on cd thanks to good ole Inque!!

8. The Flash

The Flash Fastest Man Alive

I just got a free CD Burner.....it's really old but I"m going to put em on that too!! :)

9. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

You say they play on "most" DVD players....how can I know if they would play on mine?