1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Just for fun only-Imagine if Ducktales is rebooted in the style of Cartoon Network Reboots like the

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by thomas2313412, Aug 24, 2017.

1. thomas2313412

thomas2313412 Active Member

Like the title says this is intended for fun only,

Now as we all know the Ducktales reboot is great because it not only captures the spirit of the original but it pays homage to the source material that is the Comic book stories by Carl Barks since this inspires the original series.

Now I know we haven't seen the rest of the episodes yet since the they will continue on September 23, But just imagine what if the Ducktales reboot is not like the unique one we saw right now but instead follows the similar thing the current cartoon network reboot like the 2016 Powerpuff girls and the 2016 Ben 10 did.

Such as
    • The runtime 11 minutes instead of 30 minutes

• Letting the series be slice of life full comedy series instead of being an adventure comedy series like the original

• Make it not like the original series,

• Making the characters not like their original predecessors and be unlikable to the fans,

• Focusing more on merchandising and being a cheap cash grab

• Making the series focus more on internet,memes,pop culture and stuff,

• Ripping off episodes from the original series instead of coming with something original, in other words not coming with something original

• Cheap designs

• Lame stories

• Making the style worse

• Too many animation errors

• Something disgusting

• Making a poor attempt to be "hip" to the new audience and not care for the old

• And more
    At least such things never happened in this reboot but still can you imagine if Ducktales is rebooted in the style of Cartoon Network Reboots like the 2016 powerpuff girls and 2016 Ben 10

If you do write down in this thread and if you can design what the ducktales reboot is like in cartoon network reboot style then make a image link and post it in this thread as well.

2. Anonymoususer2004

Anonymoususer2004 Excelsior!

It would be called DuckTales GO!
    -The characters would be massive jerks.
    -It would use the generic CalArts style
    -It would have twerking and memes in it
    -It would make suicide jokes and be transphobic
    -And toys for it would be spammed everywhere

Also, it would mock the original show, and one of the writers would make a self-insert OC so he could date Webby.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. thomas2313412

Wow, Good joke!:D Glad that never happened since we have this reboot ,By the way 'CalArts' is a term for California Institute of the Arts where it was a college for upcoming creators and Artist for future animated series,Heck one of its founders was Walt Disney himself.Now people might think that this 'Calarts' is a term for "worse designs" or "rookie artists" or whatever but for me it's a term for upcoming creators and artists

4. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

• It will probably be called Duck Tales Extreme or something.
    • Disney XD will force it to be your new favorite show.
    • It would have cheap looking animation and boring character designs.
    • Meme humor and twerking will be added just to make it relatable to todays kids.
    • They would get rid of Launchpad because he is not indicative of the message they are going for, but we all know it's because his muscles are too big.
    • The people who work on it will say it has LGBT themes when we all know it doesn't.
    • It would be a slice of life instead of an adventure series.

5. MDawg

MDawg Nerfariously planning

We already had that. It was called Quack Pack.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. thomas2313412

Wow,Good one and this part about removing launchpad because of muscles similar to the miss bellum removed from PG reboot part makes me laugh,But still I am glad this never happened in the real series.

Oh yeah, Quack pack,i remember this series it was disney's attempt to make a goof troop version of the duck cartoons from the 50's not the ducktales one.And I watched it when I was a kid and I have mixed feelings for this series even though it has some adventure elements in it.

7. I.R. Shokew

I.R. Shokew DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs

You're all wrong. It would just be another in a long line of current cartoons destined to be forgotten, after getting thoroughly bashed first, of course.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. thomas2313412

Good point.Just like pickle and Peanut

9. PiotrGT

PiotrGT Member

Scrooge would propably only have the "greedy side" and would be massive jerk like Robin in Teen Titans GO. He would treat the nephews like crap (hope this word is okay here, couldn't find more fitting one) and they would make some silly pranks on him. The theme song would be some rock version of the original (and no, it wouldn't be PelleK's version). Donald would be just nervous all the time and he'll propably destroy everything around him for no reason. Overall, the personalities would be terribly overexaggareted. Throw some pop culture jokes in here and you have Cartoon Network's Ducktales 2017.:D

10. thomas2313412

Wow! good one glad that never happened.

11. Asa

Asa Member

If it went the CN reboot way, it would be a bad TTG rip-off.

12. JaredCap43™

JaredCap43™ Cringey Network

I'm sure that Disney will go so far as to even airing it on the main Disney Channel.

13. thomas2313412

True

Good point