1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest Writer's Corner Just a few final quetions

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Batgirl, May 2, 2001.

1. Batgirl

Batgirl Dark Damsel

1st off, when's roll call? We gotta make sure everyone from the old boards makes it to the new ones! (And yes, this is Batgirl from the old boards for any one who wants to know). Next, can we put our stories on this board? (I'm a little confused, that's all) And can we continue on with the stories we left off on. I gotta finish one... Oh, and hi everybody, DoE, good to see you back!

2. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Post away!

Yeah -- post away. And the Roll Call, well, you can post on yourselves. I plan to wait until the 8th or so (a week after the new boards are up) before I go ahead with mine, but you can do one here if you want. You can post stories on these boards, and you can continue previous ones. These are YOUR fanfic boards, so use 'em! That is what they're here for. Post! Post! Post!