1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

June 2017 Nick Premieres

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by D-nice is the man., May 21, 2017.

1. Robin44

Robin44 Member

Dimmsdale's Got Talent or Fair Bears didn't air tonight as scheduled. Instead the only new episode (Return of the L.O.S.E.R.S.) aired before a rerun of Knit Wits, odd, fairly odd. (had to)

2. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

Even that technically wasn't new because it actually premiered in March. Though this would be its official premiere because it was probably aired by mistake.

3. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast Well-Known Member

The fact that the schedule didn't say "new" implies that whoever does the schedules didn't consider it new. I missed it when it accidentally premiered anyway. So I'm glad I caught now.

4. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Actually the fair bears already aired Nickelodeon last year as scheduled according to thefutoncritic.

Though tonight according to thefutoncritic is supposed to air Return of the LOSERS (second time new episode, since this aired accidentally on last march) and dimmsdale got talent.

But like you said, rerun of knitwits (new premieres nicktoons last February) and Return of the LOSERS aired. That might be because of the same episode production pairing #170.

I don't know why thefutoncritic did not update this or why nicktoons screwed us more confusing episodes as tvzap2it lists as the fair bears; return of the LOSERS though never marked as "NEW" for some reason.

I didn't even watch nicktoons that night since I accidentally forgotten it and assumed it was airing according to thefutoncritic, also i was busy with my own problems

5. ShadowBeast

I concur that Fair Bears has already aired. I remember it being aired. Strangely since Fair Bears and return of the LOSERS have both aired they should've been on Itunes and other digital media since they go together, but they aren't.

They don't have the same prod# though. Return of the LOSERS's code is 156B while Knitwits's is indeed 170A.

The episode replays this Saturday at the same time if you want to catch it.

6. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Your right, Return of the LOSERS is #156B, not #170b. Sorry I was looking at it wrong. I don't know why they aired knitwits instead of dimmsdale got talent. Weird.

I could try sat. night.. since I have nicktoons only on one tv in family room and not other tvs have digital cable.

7. ShadowBeast

Funny thing is that Dimmsdale Got Talent actually goes with Knitwits. Hmm maybe they just mixed the two up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Nicktoons TV tonight just aired Fairly OddParents - Dimmsdale's Got Talent at 9:15PM Sat Jun 17.

new Nashville on Thurs Jun 29 is at 11:00PM.

9. Chaos160

Chaos160 Occasional Member

Why aren't any of the Fairly Odd Parents newer episodes released on iTunes or any other digital media despite already airing?

#49 Chaos160, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  10. Chase Rafter

Chase Rafter Member

Just like the Kung fu panda ones last year.

11. Chaos160

How so? I checked iTunes and all of the Kung Fu Panda: LOA episodes are on there.

Also, the new Bunsen Is A Beast episode is also not on iTunes for whatever reason.

12. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

I had no idea about this last year, so I could be wrong, but I'm guessing he meant that they weren't added at first either.

13. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

July premieres are complete for thefutoncritic. School of Rock gets season 3 premiere on Sat Jun 8, NRDD continues new episodes. Thundermans thunder in paradise marked as season finale according to promo, when they said 2 more episodes said on Sat Jun 17. Considered that season 4 has 32 episodes, nick splits the seasons.

Sat morning premieres are no more. New SpongeBob leads in to kids choice sports

14. Poweranimals

Poweranimals Invincible

Feel free to create a July thread anyone. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

15. Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster Well-Known Member

16. AnotherRandomGuy

AnotherRandomGuy The cat's in the cradle

Not my cup of tea as far as shows go, but I'm always open for Nick getting more series to air.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

And on a Saturday it feels like it can finally be along with the other kidcoms.

18. Chaos160

New Fairly Odd Parents episodes (Which Is Wish and Dimmsdale daze) just aired. Any thoughts?

19. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Not sure why someone didn't post this.. someone used to post guest appearances of shows in this thread but I guess someone forgot, Buddy Handleson (former Wendell and Vinnie and Bella) guest appeared in Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn last Saturday; Quadpendence Day